Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    VERTIGO said:
    Let him do his thing, man. Mistakes are part of life

"Why do we fall, Bruce? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up."
    Nah fuck him. He didnt even have the balls to respond to me when I laid it out yesterday. 
    MC to his friend : if you’re not with me then you are my enemy!!!

:| ....Only a sith deals in absolutes 
    Its not even that. Im just like "we've been trying to hang out for months, and you keep blowing me off to hang with her" kind of thing. He's been with her every day for the last two weeks, and like I said, is already talking about moving in next door to her. Like they just "officially" started dating a month or so ago. Chill. 

Not only that his mentality pisses me off. I keep telling him "bring her with to hangouts", because at this point we all bring our gfs. But he's like "nah, she doesnt like group hangouts. Just one on one stuff so we can cuddle and fuck", which is a lie because they hang out with their work friends and HER friends all the time in a group. They're also keeping the relationship a secret, like I'm not actually supposed to know they're dating and he's been lying to his mom for well over a year about what he actually does, telling his mom he hangs with me all these times instead. Like grow up dude, you're almost 25 years old, stop acting like a high schooler keeping dating a secret. 

Shit that really burned me though was the other day he was just kinda like "eh this girl is the most important thing in my life right now, you'll always be there when I want you", pissed me off. And the he finally agreed to come out with the group Tuesday but he said "its only because she is out of town that day, otherwise Id be with her", like fuck you dude. Shes not the only important person in your life. 

Fuckhead starts getting pussy and forgets who his real friends are. I dont stand for that shit. 
    This is probably the longest wall of text in response Star Wars quote that’s ever happened in the entire history of the internet. Quick someone call Guinness!!!
     I've written longer responses to why I think Jar Jar was better than porgs this is a false record lol 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lets nit put it in MC’s head that you have to have hour long stamina to perform for your lady. Hes already nervous as it is. 

Just focus on long extended foreplay. Thats the biggest thing. Spend plenty of time warming her up. A lot of chicks cant even cum from PIV penetration anyways. Get her off before you even dive in my dude. 
    I'll worry about it months from now. We aint even that physical at all. Last three dates we didnt even make out.  
    Uhhh that’s a bad sign man, unless your girl is unlike most girls that I know (and that’s a good possibility because you’re not like most guys I know). Anyways if she happens to be like other girls, girls want to be desired. And you not trying to make out with her is going to start moving you into the friendzone. When is your timeline for actually thinking about getting the relationship sexual? 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Lets nit put it in MC’s head that you have to have hour long stamina to perform for your lady. Hes already nervous as it is. 

Just focus on long extended foreplay. Thats the biggest thing. Spend plenty of time warming her up. A lot of chicks cant even cum from PIV penetration anyways. Get her off before you even dive in my dude. 
    I'll worry about it months from now. We aint even that physical at all. Last three dates we didnt even make out.  
    Uhhh that’s a bad sign man, unless your girl is unlike most girls that I know (and that’s a good possibility because you’re not like most guys I know). Anyways if she happens to be like other girls, girls want to be desired. And you not trying to make out with her is going to start moving you into the friendzone. When is your timeline for actually thinking about getting the relationship sexual? 
    Idk. A couple months maybe? We're not in any hurry. Idc if it takes a few years tbh. Im not in a rush. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dont listen to that wake coxsukking

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Yeah listen to catz instead... maybe your mom is available to carry your baby so you can have a new brother and son at the same time 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Yeah listen to catz instead... maybe your mom is available to carry your baby so you can have a new brother and son at the same time 
    dude ure ah demented fhag

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I lost my best friend for a good 2 years when he first met his wife. After they got their honeymoon wiggles out and started getting to the point where they didn’t feel the need to be together 24/7, he started coming around again like nbd. You’re just going to start losing time with friends at this point in life. It just happens. You carry the same interests as you had in youth, but then you start stacking chasing your dreams and having jobs and car payments on top and time just disappears 
    edited August 2018
    All my friends seem to agree with Wake that Im on the road to a breakup/friendzoning. Im starting to agree too. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. 
    Gnomez said:
    You need to have a few drinks with her and loosen up a little 
    We've had drinks before. 

Your friends aren't the ones to talk to about it. Talk to her. If your good and she's good then fuck everyone else's opinions.
    Everyone keeps telling me "if we aint fucking we're just friends and you should just say you're friends".  7 different friends told me that. Idk why sex has become such a defining factor for relationships now. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    A quality sex life is one of the top most important things for a successful relationship for both parties. Thats why. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    To people not in YOUR relationship. Talk. If you good and she is good then you graduate good. Just talk and be honest with HER.

Best part of being in a relationship with someone is that you get make your own rules and do it your way.

Their opinion is that what you are doing wouldn't work for THEM.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    A quality sex life is one of the top most important things for a successful relationship for both parties. Thats why. 
    Id rather keep to no sex, then give shitty sex and be anxiety ridden all the time. 
    See my advice my dude. Its not as hard as you are making it out to be.
    All my friends seem to agree with Wake that Im on the road to a breakup/friendzoning. Im starting to agree too. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. 
    It’s a minor course correction dude... just next time you go out make sure you make a move and kiss her. Women want a man to take charge and make that move. I’m not saying you need to get to sex ASAP... just break the “3 dates and no make out”. You want her to know she is desirable by you or she will go find a guy who does 

dont talk all about it with her... talk isn’t needed. Just makes moves to make out more. You like that right? 

Your friends aren't the ones to talk to about it. Talk to her. If your good and she's good then fuck everyone else's opinions.
    Everyone keeps telling me "if we aint fucking we're just friends and you should just say you're friends".  7 different friends told me that. Idk why sex has become such a defining factor for relationships now. 

Lack of sex isn’t the problem at this point in time. It’s perfectly okay to move at your own pace. I was just saying your comment about hanging out 3 tunes without making out is not a good sign. That’s what you do with guy friends. I’m not saying the primary focus of you seeing her needs to be making out and kissing... keep doing what you’re doing by building the relationship. What I am saying though is when you’re dropping her off grab her and kiss her like your poisoned and her lips are the antidote. If she’s leaving your place alone, drop what you are doing and walk with her. Make sure she’s interesting and important to you... that you want her. 

Those things don’t need sex but eventually it’s the road to sex. Treating her as a friend is not the ticket to what you want. She’s your girlfriend dude! Start acting like it. Take what you want, cause she wants that yoo
    Dont listen to your friends. Jobe is right. You should definitely just ask her what her expectations are as far as where she would like to move your relationship physically and at what pace.

Odds are she is going to want to be physical at some point. I agree with wake that you should kiss her, but disagree that you shouldn’t talk to her about her expectations.if you are going to be successful you should communicate. 

Another thing about relationships. There is a lot of compromise involved. Not everything is going to go your way and you are going to need to make some sacrifices and do things you dont want to do even if you dont like whatever it is. 
    Although I agree communication is important in a successful long term relationship, I disagree with Rex and Jobe that this is the time for that particular conversation. There are certain topics at the start of relationships that can absolutely tank things. It sets expectations and causes her mind to wonder to places it shouldn’t go. In the first 6 months you really shouldn’t have conversations like this, or conversations about where things are going. First 6 months is go with the flow, show her you desire her, and get to know each other without any stress. Trust me man, you don’t want to have this talk now. Maybe in a few months sure...