Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    ... said:
    MC let me ask you this, totally serious,  no bs. Do you like her? 
    Yea

Dime said:
    I feel like you're scared to prioritize her in any way, shape or form
    I mean kinda. She isnt the ONLY important person in my life, and I dont want to treat it that way. I have a lot of people I like seeing. And I feel bad when I dont see them. 

Regardless, I figured out tonight, and have plans to get breakfast tomorrow and spend all day with my girl before I gotta go to work. 

In all honesty, Im going through a depression spike right now, and its making me crazy. I have doomsday scenarios firing off. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    You don't have to or need to make her 100% main priority, but I definitely think you should try to stick with it and make even the littlest time. If you actually do like her, don't just throw it away so easily. Girlfriend quality types dont come around much. I mean hell, I've been in an open thing for a few months now, but I realized two weeks back in catching feelings hard. I never expected anything more than casual fooling around/hanging out. But shut happens. And no, I'm not saying our separate instances are the same, but the point to both is you cant just ignore whatever it is because it's easy. If it's just a thing and means nothing to you, don't worry about it. But if you dig her, don't puss out.

Now kyfs
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I don’t understand what’s happening. I really don’t get why this relationship has to be some big crisis. I don’t get why people close to you seem to be sabotaging it. And really, I have no idea why a 24 year old person that’s been miserably alone would decide to spend time with family over this new relationship this early on. It’s like you’re actually trying to scuttle this. I feel sorry for this girl. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    He'd rather push her away than have sex I think.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Wow after getting a taste of pussy on his lips we have seem to take a giant step back to square one. 

I just feel bad all the way around
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Why though? Do you make everything in your life this hard on yourself?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly man, I know it sucks but you gotta find a way to give her the time of day. I'm not trying to say you're a hypocrite but you always talked about building a relationship with a good chick and she seems good for you. You've always gone on about people who don't know how to relationship and hook up culture and shit and she doesn't want that. She seems like s good fit.
    PSYCH said:
    Why though? Do you make everything in your life this hard on yourself? 
    I actually do. Depression is a bitch   
    Dime said:
    Honestly man, I know it sucks but you gotta find a way to give her the time of day. I'm not trying to say you're a hypocrite but you always talked about building a relationship with a good chick and she seems good for you. You've always gone on about people who don't know how to relationship and hook up culture and shit and she doesn't want that. She seems like s good fit.
    I made plans with her for tomorrow before work. Im trying. Im just stressing out hardcore. 
    Smoke a joint.
    It's like, nature's medicine. 
    It's groovy.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I feel ya bro I get feeling like that, trust me I do. But don't let it cloud your better judgement. Breathe. There is not a playbook on how to go about this. It's all you. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Legit question:
    How bad would it be if I didnt see my gf for 2 weeks?
    Very 

btw- did aids test come back yet? I’m legit worried you have aids from the milf 
    edited August 2018
    She basically feels like I havent seen family in forever, and thinks I should be focusing on my career as priority anyways.  
    Lol Jesus Christ your mom sucks. She’s so fearful of detaching the tit that she’d rather you be miserable as long as she doesn’t lose you to some other girl. Your mom is doing you such a disservice and she’ll feel guilty about it on her death bed when youre sad, alone, and still living at home 
    Legit question:
    How bad would it be if I didnt see my gf for 2 weeks?
    Very 

btw- did aids test come back yet? I’m legit worried you have aids from the milf 
    Hasnt been 3 months yet  

Reminds me of something MC might say 
    Its me. To Wakes post too 

I sent both of these memes to my gf btw