Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited August 2018
    VERTIGO said:
    Let him do his thing, man. Mistakes are part of life

"Why do we fall, Bruce? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up."
    Nah fuck him. He didnt even have the balls to respond to me when I laid it out yesterday. 
    MC to his friend : if you’re not with me then you are my enemy!!!

:| ....Only a sith deals in absolutes 
    Its not even that. Im just like "we've been trying to hang out for months, and you keep blowing me off to hang with her" kind of thing. He's been with her every day for the last two weeks, and like I said, is already talking about moving in next door to her. Like they just "officially" started dating a month or so ago. Chill. 

Not only that his mentality pisses me off. I keep telling him "bring her with to hangouts", because at this point we all bring our gfs. But he's like "nah, she doesnt like group hangouts. Just one on one stuff so we can cuddle and fuck", which is a lie because they hang out with their work friends and HER friends all the time in a group. They're also keeping the relationship a secret, like I'm not actually supposed to know they're dating and he's been lying to his mom for well over a year about what he actually does, telling his mom he hangs with me all these times instead. Like grow up dude, you're almost 25 years old, stop acting like a high schooler keeping dating a secret. 

Shit that really burned me though was the other day he was just kinda like "eh this girl is the most important thing in my life right now, you'll always be there when I want you", pissed me off. And the he finally agreed to come out with the group Tuesday but he said "its only because she is out of town that day, otherwise Id be with her", like fuck you dude. Shes not the only important person in your life. 

Fuckhead starts getting pussy and forgets who his real friends are. I dont stand for that shit. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    And Im over here stressing about time management, making sure I have time to see my gf, my different friend groups, my brother, my band, and my family the best I can. To the point where, Im thinking Im going to have to go a week and a half until next Thursday to set another date to see my gf because my schedule is so crazy this week. 
    To bad, that's life. Grow the fuck up.
    Aight thats fine. But Im not going to keep waiting around for someone who doesnt care then. I'll keep my true friends around. Just had to let him know that. 
    And Im over here stressing about time management, making sure I have time to see my gf, my different friend groups, my brother, my band, and my family the best I can. To the point where, Im thinking Im going to have to go a week and a half until next Thursday to set another date to see my gf because my schedule is so crazy this week. 
    Disagree.
    You can see your girl every single night of the week.  Just move out of your parents.
    Lol thats not the issue. Im a busy man who works nights and weekends, and enjoys going to concerts and playing in a band. I got shit to do this week. 
    Only difference is I send my orders out before I do my shit. 

A 5 minute trip to the post office isnt the same as a couple hour long date for dinner and vidya. 
    Dinner's at least an hour, but its the vidya that takes a long time. 

Sex would only take me like 5 mins and Im done. 
  • ABeautifulTragedyABeautifulTragedy Posts: 312 just the tip
    5 minutes is more than MC's girl is getting now.
    Gotta start somewhere yo!
    i stand by my statement. poor girl. 

take it from a girl who knows, 5 minutes is NOTHING. he'd be better off doing nothing at all. then at least she could take care of herself.
    5 minutes is more than MC's girl is getting now.
    Gotta start somewhere yo!
    i stand by my statement. poor girl. 

take it from a girl who knows, 5 minutes is NOTHING. he'd be better off doing nothing at all. then at least she could take care of herself.
    I mean, nothing at all is the plan at the moment. We aint fucking yet. I dont think we'll be at that stage for a loooong while. And when it does happen, she is going to be severely disappointed. Especially because she's already told me she isnt a virgin, so she has a frame of reference of what other guys can do. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    edited August 2018
    Lets nit put it in MC’s head that you have to have hour long stamina to perform for your lady. Hes already nervous as it is. 

Just focus on long extended foreplay. Thats the biggest thing. Spend plenty of time warming her up. A lot of chicks cant even cum from PIV penetration anyways. Get her off before you even dive in my dude. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    VERTIGO said:
    Let him do his thing, man. Mistakes are part of life

"Why do we fall, Bruce? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up."
    Nah fuck him. He didnt even have the balls to respond to me when I laid it out yesterday. 
    MC to his friend : if you’re not with me then you are my enemy!!!

:| ....Only a sith deals in absolutes 
    Its not even that. Im just like "we've been trying to hang out for months, and you keep blowing me off to hang with her" kind of thing. He's been with her every day for the last two weeks, and like I said, is already talking about moving in next door to her. Like they just "officially" started dating a month or so ago. Chill. 

Not only that his mentality pisses me off. I keep telling him "bring her with to hangouts", because at this point we all bring our gfs. But he's like "nah, she doesnt like group hangouts. Just one on one stuff so we can cuddle and fuck", which is a lie because they hang out with their work friends and HER friends all the time in a group. They're also keeping the relationship a secret, like I'm not actually supposed to know they're dating and he's been lying to his mom for well over a year about what he actually does, telling his mom he hangs with me all these times instead. Like grow up dude, you're almost 25 years old, stop acting like a high schooler keeping dating a secret. 

Shit that really burned me though was the other day he was just kinda like "eh this girl is the most important thing in my life right now, you'll always be there when I want you", pissed me off. And the he finally agreed to come out with the group Tuesday but he said "its only because she is out of town that day, otherwise Id be with her", like fuck you dude. Shes not the only important person in your life. 

Fuckhead starts getting pussy and forgets who his real friends are. I dont stand for that shit. 
    This is probably the longest wall of text in response Star Wars quote that’s ever happened in the entire history of the internet. Quick someone call Guinness!!!
    Theres a thread for that. 

what i said to MC is legit important. You dont have to be super experienced to blow a chicks mind. Just take yor time, do some research. Stay calm and dont just go ramming it in there. You can do this MC i believe in you! 
    Lets nit put it in MC’s head that you have to have hour long stamina to perform for your lady. Hes already nervous as it is. 

Just focus on long extended foreplay. Thats the biggest thing. Spend plenty of time warming her up. A lot of chicks cant even cum from PIV penetration anyways. Get her off before you even dive in my dude. 
    I'll worry about it months from now. We aint even that physical at all. Last three dates we didnt even make out.  
    Well you should start small and work your way up man. Regardless of what you are thinking I guarantee she wants you to make some kind of move.

Just remember. Getting a chick off starts with her mind. Its not a physical thing for her. It starts early in the day. Do little shit. Whisper in her ear how sexy she is. Tap her ass as she walks by. Little shit. 
    Well you should start small and work your way up man. Regardless of what you are thinking I guarantee she wants you to make some kind of move.

Just remember. Getting a chick off starts with her mind. Its not a physical thing for her. It starts early in the day. Do little shit. Whisper in her ear how sexy she is. Tap her ass as she walks by. Little shit. 
    eh
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Blah blah blah posters blah 

inb4lists