Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    VERTIGO said:
    I don’t even understand this one

I’d be all up in that ass
    thought jayface would appreciate a big ass,id hit that too but that ass is enormous but shaped just right

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Girls have the attention spans of gnats I swear  
    Im trying. Kinda hard when they dont ask any questions and respond to yours with one sentence responses. Like wtf. I dont get it. Every fucking girl does that. How are you supposed to have a conversation? Cant even get to a point where its comfortable to ask out because the convo trails off almost immediately. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    You have to coerce a response. Fins something that shes super interesting in and act like youvare interestednin that too, even if you give 0 fucks.

I tried. We talked movies a little bit. She brought up her job. I asked about her job. She said she hated it, and she was depressed. I tried talking more and only got back one sentence responses. Asked how her day was today. Got a one sentence response. Dead convo. 

Same shit rinse and repeat. Like they get bored that Im taking an interest and trying to talk, so they shorten their responses to get me to stop talking. 
    Back to square one  
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    You just gotta remember how many guys they prolly have messaging them on those sites. I knew a girl that was using okcupid and she showed me her inbox. It was fucking insane. Girls don't have to try as hard as guys do on dating sites, it's just as simple as that. Don't take it too personally cause it happens to everyone. 
    edited June 2018
    You just gotta remember how many guys they prolly have messaging them on those sites. I knew a girl that was using okcupid and she showed me her inbox. It was fucking insane. Girls don't have to try as hard as guys do on dating sites, it's just as simple as that. Don't take it too personally cause it happens to everyone. 
    It fucking sucks. Ive struck out with over 20 individual women so far this year. Im sick of it. Its so discouraging. 

And if this is the case, why should I keep trying online? If her inbox is full of chads more attractive and outgoing. I'll never have a chance. They can pick and choose as they please. Im nothing. 
    100%

my current GF said she would get hundreds of messages. She said she didnt even open most of them. Only opened mine because i had a dog, which apperantly was some sign of responsibility hahaha.

Thats why you have to make every effort to get the digits ASAP. It seperates you from the crowd. 

Its only discouraging if you view it as such. You should view it as a challenge, and be proud of yourself even in failure. Every time you strike out talking to one of these chicks you learn something. You cant expect to be successful already.  
    edited June 2018
    Bro. Im sick and tired of it. 6 years of failure has worn me out. 

If these chicks actually wanted to talk to me, they would be talking to me. Not ghosting me or dropping off from the world. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    edited June 2018
    Stop with the mindless chit chat. Your convos with a random should be very short until you first meet. Use the first few messages to get the number and set up the date. Nothing else

If these chicks actually wanted to talk to me, they would be talking to me. Not ghosting me or dropping off from the world. 
    You have been trying for like one whole month of that 6 years

yeah we would probably all be better off if you just kyfs already

yeah we would probably all be better off if you just kyfs already
    I agree 
    Stop with the mindless chit chat. Your convos with a random should be very short until you first meet. Use the first few messages to get the number and set up the date. Nothing else
    Id like to have some sort of conversation before Im just like "hey lets go out".  
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Why?

The date is where you figure out if you like each other face to face
    edited June 2018
    VERTIGO said:
    Why?

I gotta know if I WANT to go on a date first  

I also work nights and am in a band. Its hard to plan dates sometimes. So talking online is my best bet to get to know people. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    VERTIGO said:
    Why?

I gotta know if I WANT to go on a date first  

I also work nights and am in a band. Its hard to plan dates sometimes. So talking online is my best bet to get to know people. 
    She's gonna get bored and go to the next dick in a snap of Thanos' finger

Guess thats that then