Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dont stick anything in dry. 
    Or in any Manson lookalike.
    inb4lists
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Stick it into any orifice you can regardless of what it looks like 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    And that's exactly how you catch a sex offender charge.
    inb4lists
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2018
    @MetalSynthades just one thing to add.
    Remember that buzz of getting her number ?
    Remember how that felt and how nervous and excited you felt at the same time??
    That's what it's all about man - the hunt and the chase 
    Even if nothing eventuates from this recent match ( I'm not saying it wont but if nothing comes of it), dont feel flat or let down or throw in the towel 
    This is what its all about bro
    Enjoy that buzz and euphoria of getting her number and how that feels inside 
    Keep going 
    Keep getting those matches and chasing those digits 
    Proud of you son * tear in eye *
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Welp... Ive hit my first moral dilema... 

Got a new match today. Seems like she wants to hook up - like now. 

But Im still trying to talk to that other girl from the other day. And idk if I wanna lose my virginity to a rando if the first girl is still willing to go out, if that turns into something. :/ 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Why not both? 
    I feel like that would "ruin my first time" just banging out with someone I'll never talk to again though... Idk :/
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Welp... Ive hit my first moral dilema... 

Got a new match today. Seems like she wants to hook up - like now. 

But Im still trying to talk to that other girl from the other day. And idk if I wanna lose my virginity to a rando if the first girl is still willing to go out, if that turns into something. :/ 
    run both bitchz till you find which one is sincere, how is it a moral issue youv made no commitment to anyone yet

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Its more the losing virginity thing 
    I never thought I would run into this issue....
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Bang the girl who wants to bang.

date the girl who wants to date 

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ure a fukkin moron youre not even in a relationship where youve made that kind of commitments yet

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    edited June 2018
    I feel like that would "ruin my first time" just banging out with someone I'll never talk to again though... Idk :/
    For real...i know you dont believe this, but it wont be a big deal once you get it out of the way. Sex seems like a bigger deal than it actually is when you aren’t experienced.

the first girl i bannged was off of some website. She came over. We got drunk. Bannged. Only hung out one time after that...and it was too bang. 

I don’t regret it even a little big. It gave me the confidence i needed to go out and start really slinging the dick. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    also to note

if this chick really does want to hook up...you better give her the Dick ASAP or shes just gonna find another dick ASAP 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yeah you should go ahead and do what the others are telling you on this one. Don’t wait. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Just FYI, the first time is hardly ever what people make it out to be, so go with the rando. 

You may wanna date that one girl, but you also don't wanna make the first time out to be a big deal and then have it suck. 

Although if you get with the rando you'd be a major hypocrite in regards to your talk about how you don't wanna get with a girl that isn't a virgin but idgaf. Just do it you little bitch.
    Why do you think Im so hesitant? Im trying to be more open minded, but I have my conscience nagging at me 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I mean, you'd be a hypocrite, but not like "Slap working for Facebook" levels lol

None of us would care though. People change their minds. I used to think the same way, granted when I was way younger than you are now, but still. I get it.