Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just want a girl I find attractive, have things in common with, my age, and is pure/innocent/inexperienced like I am. Im never going to find that. Especially at Church. 
     This almost sounds reasonable until you hit and is pure blah blah blah. You basically want a chick that keeps herself from experiencing life and atones to your way of life you dictator fuck
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    I just want a girl I find attractive, have things in common with, my age, and is pure/innocent/inexperienced like I am. Im never going to find that. Especially at Church. 
     This almost sounds reasonable until you hit and is pure blah blah blah. You basically want a chick that keeps herself from experiencing life and atones to your way of life you dictator fuck
    If Ive waited/am waiting, why is it unreasonable to want that in a partner?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    At this point you need to take what you can get.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Why? Ive gone this long, its nothing to keep going. Cant miss what you never had
    Things are clearly working out well for you. You don't seem affected by it at all.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    Because the fact that you waited is abnormal, unhealthy, and unreasonable
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Why? Ive gone this long, its nothing to keep going. Cant miss what you never had
    Except, you know, human biology will always make you crave companionship
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Rutabaga said:
    Dime said:
    Because the fact that you waited is abnormal, unhealthy, and unreasonable
    Difference between purposefully waiting and just not being able to get it. 
    inb4lists
    Its really not. Our society has desensatized to the point virginity is feared and looked down upon. I for one dont want to experience that with anyone other than the person I end up with for the rest of my life. I dont want to be desensatized by promiscuity, and be intimately connected to multiple people at that level. It cheapens relationships for me. It reduces sex from something special with one person, to something you just do for fun with anybody willing. Its not for me.
    Actually, that's all just bullshit.
    Not in the slightest
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Its really not. Our society has desensatized to the point virginity is feared and looked down upon. I for one dont want to experience that with anyone other than the person I end up with for the rest of my life. I dont want to be desensatized by promiscuity, and be intimately connected to multiple people at that level. It cheapens relationships for me. It reduces sex from something special with one person, to something you just do for fun with anybody willing. Its not for me.
     Have you ever read George Orwell's  1984? Nigga, you sound like an agent of the Thought Police. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    "oh she had a dikk in her, that pussaez iz ruint"

thats so fukkin shallow

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

MC sounds like a Muslims, who make sure there virgin wifes are virgins they fukk em on white sheets if the sheet isnt covered in blood aftward theyll kill the bitch... or the other muslims who make sure theyre virgins by marrying 5 yearold girls

surely these girls will fall in love with their bearded fhaggot husbands... this doesnt matter theyre taught to worship their husbands for the glory of allah

[-(

blue turbins

Why so I can have my self esteem crushed even further, and be even more incapable of seeking out women?
    U make me fukkin sikk... i just want to puke!

[-(

blue turbins

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    So I saw this comment on a Reddit post about nice guys and had to share on this thread. It's just too accurate...I honestly remember times in high school where I had similar thoughts. 

"I can explain, because I have been this guy in the past. 

A common response to being unpopular and not being invited to parties or not having sex in high school is to take your shame and disappointment and turn it into self-righteousness. "It's not that I CAN'T do those things" they tell themselves, " I'm just too good of a person to even want to do those things." And all those people who go off to have fun without you become villains for it. 

The thought of parties and sex and drinking become intertwined with rejection and shame and so warp them in to evil things that evil people do. 

There is also another layer: self doubt. Underneath all the above is a fear that she will like these things, and leave him for them because he knows that if she likes to drink and dance and party he can never fulfill that for her.

It's a really, really bad place mentally and I am VERY glad I have moved past that part of my life."