Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Its true though. If shes had sex, she will want it from you. And when you cant deliver, she leaves you for the next dick. The memories of Chad's dick and romantic nights getting drunk and dicked down after a night of partying never leaver her. You dont have those experiences. You never will. So you are unable to connect with her, because she has already connected with so many other guys. That anguish eating you from the inside forever that some other dude used her as a cum slut for years, and she remembers every thrust and orgasm with fondness, while you know you can never give her what she once had. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    FYI. You dont have to have a connection to get dicked down. 
    slap said:
    your male fragility is showing
    Your retardation is showing. Its scientifically proven women bond with every male they fuck, but the amount of hormones released with every new partner is less. Therefore their first mate will be the one they remember and enjoy best
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I bet a lot of women wish they could have a "dicked down" night like he's describing. Most of us are just writhing around lost in bed. Especially in youth and ESPECIALLY if alcohal is involved
    edited September 2017
    I dont want to be in a relationship where five years down the road shes thinking fondly of how well Chad dicked her one night. It stays with you forever
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Who is this Chad person?

slap said:
    Your retardation is showing. Its scientifically proven women bond with every male they fuck, but the amount of hormones released with every new partner is less. Therefore their first mate will be the one they remember and enjoy best
    It's odd. For someone with so much contempt for women, you sure care a lot about how they think and feel. You should be more concerned with punishing them with your little dick. Make them pay for their indiscretions and wish they never partook in Chad-dick, cursing them forever to pine for 10 inch goodness
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't understand while you guys go round and round with MC still but this is the same group that responds to Gary commenting on things so I shouldnt be surprised. As much as I want to tell MC he is wrong there is no point because he literally isn't open to any new thoughts or ideas. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited September 2017
    mrAPE said:
    I don't understand while you guys go round and round with MC still but this is the same group that responds to Gary commenting on things so I shouldnt be surprised. As much as I want to tell MC he is wrong there is no point because he literally isn't open to any new thoughts or ideas. 
    he's able to kind of hold a conversation and using reason, so it keeps you hoping one day he'll stop being a stupid little bitch. but you're right, he won't.
    DEATHSTAR said:
    slap said:
    It's odd. For someone with so much contempt for women, you sure care a lot about how they think and feel. You should be more concerned with punishing them with your little dick. Make them pay for their indiscretions and wish they never partook in Chad-dick, cursing them forever to pine for 10 inch goodness
    It will only bring me pain. Women like being used sluts. It hurts long term relationships, but thats what they want. Not me. Fucking me will only hurt me long term, they'll just move on and be kosher
    Nothing surprises me here anymore. It does amuse me though
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    bitchz douche u know that mc right its not like dudes cum got in her DNA and is stuck there

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

DEATHSTAR said:
    slap said:
    It will only bring me pain. Women like being used sluts. It hurts long term relationships, but thats what they want. Not me. Fucking me will only hurt me long term, they'll just move on and be kosher
    What about toys and bondage stuff? 
    DEATHSTAR said:
    DEATHSTAR said:
    slap said:
    What about toys and bondage stuff? 
    Im 100% against both
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    They're gross and degenerate
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Subjective
    inb4lists
    Im 100% vanilla