Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I wish that there was somebody else who thinks like I do. I mean, I know people exist out there with my exact philosophy because I read blog posts and articles from other people... but I want to meet somebody who thinks like I do. Somebody I can talk about these things with and have them understand and dialogue with without them calling me an idiot, or trying to change my thought process, or getting all "lol stupid virgin loser" on me. 
    i'm down to try and have a dialogue about your thought process as long as it doesn't devolve into that shaming stuff because that shit's lame. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    slap said:
    i mean those are two fairly different things tho, so that's comparison is kinda bullshit. altho it should be mentioned that there are some people who feel that they shoulda been born without certain limbs and self mutilate, so there are some people who think that's a good idea. either way tho, think about a lot of the things you are/were against recently. you weren't with drinking and it seems like you're still against sex, and drugs. Things that have been around since biblical times, if not longer. I'm assuming you were against alc via observation, yet you finally tried it and it seems like you're having a decent time with that. I think that's a better comparison to whether or not you can hate on sex without having really done it. 
    I really wish I didn't start drinking tbh... The first time was peer-pressure, not because I really wanted to. And now I feel like since I've started there's no point in stopping. 

I am (was) a lot more open to drugs (and alcohol) than I am to sex though. I didn't want to do those things, but I don't look at them nearly as negatively. 

I cant stand the idea of me having sex. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    One day Mc will reveal that this was all a troll and I can say atoadaso 

then don't do it and keep it at that. 
    slap said:
    I wish that there was somebody else who thinks like I do. I mean, I know people exist out there with my exact philosophy because I read blog posts and articles from other people... but I want to meet somebody who thinks like I do. Somebody I can talk about these things with and have them understand and dialogue with without them calling me an idiot, or trying to change my thought process, or getting all "lol stupid virgin loser" on me. 
    i'm down to try and have a dialogue about your thought process as long as it doesn't devolve into that shaming stuff because that shit's lame. 
    Ok, I'll try and explain things without "shaming".

I think sex is a disgusting act. It is a reversal of human advancement. It is the reduction to our  most very primal and carnal instincts. Seemingly all thought, morality, judgement, and focus is thrown out the window. All that matters is fucking. I feel like we should have moved beyond that. People claim that "oh its a natural and necessary part of life". It is not necessary as eating or sleeping - things we need to do to live. Sure it is necessary for the survival of a species, but as I have said before I think reproductive sex, and recreational sex are two very different things. As for it being natural, yes sex may be "natural", but that doesn't mean good - death and disease are natural occurrences as well. 

Additionally, the act itself is disgusting. What is appealing about two naked, sweating, heaving, lust-filled bodies humping? Sloshing together their sexual excretions creating a mess. You all think skipping a day of showering is bad, think about how disgusting just the physical element of sex is. 

And then there's the philosophical part. I do not look at sex as an act of love. This is why I separate relationships from sex. I believe that you can truly love a person without sex or physical contact because you love who that person is. Just as I think people fuck without ever feeling anything for the person they are with. The personality, behavior, interests, talents, hobbies, etc should be most important - not the fucking. The fucking is the embodiment of giving into our lust. Its a socially acceptable giving in, so most people don't really think about it. 

Plus I'd honestly just feel guilty about ever having sex with a girl. I know you guys say that its enjoyable and yadda yadda, but I cant get over the fact that it will feel like taking advantage. The thought of plowing some girl disturbs me. That I would care so littler for a woman's body that I wouldn't mind bending them over or laying them on a bed so that I could destroy her most sacred and intimate bodily areas seriously disturbs me. And what really disturbs me is how the majority of people are so cavalier and carefree about it all. I would hate myself, and feel very guilty.  

I do not think it is an act of love or affection, but an excuse to physically pleasure ourselves. And since that's the case, there are other ways we can find physical pleasure (without the mess, and without the guilt).
    slap said:
    then don't do it and keep it at that. 
    Only reason the convo took place is because Wake was like "you'll ruin your life if you never have sex. worst decision of your life". 
    One day Mc will reveal that this was all a troll and I can say atoadaso 
    If you follow my FB you know I'm not a troll. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    And an ignorant elitist ass disposition on anything non-Metal. 

Because I've never talked about punk/hardcore/ska/alternative/post/emo bands on here before. 
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't know why I just read all of that. But now my brain hurts
    imageimage
    slap said:
    Yeah and shitty ones too so ff def isn't elitist 

Well if anyone would know...
    inb4lists
    I don't know why I just read all of that. But now my brain hurts
    This is exactly what Im talking about: "my brain hurts" "you're an idiot" "you dont know what you're talking about" "you only think that cause incel". 
    slap said:

I think sex is a disgusting act. It is a reversal of human advancement. It is the reduction to our  most very primal and carnal instincts. Seemingly all thought, morality, judgement, and focus is thrown out the window. All that matters is fucking. I feel like we should have moved beyond that. People claim that "oh its a natural and necessary part of life". It is not necessary as eating or sleeping - things we need to do to live. Sure it is necessary for the survival of a species, but as I have said before I think reproductive sex, and recreational sex are two very different things. As for it being natural, yes sex may be "natural", but that doesn't mean good - death and disease are natural occurrences as well. 

Additionally, the act itself is disgusting. What is appealing about two naked, sweating, heaving, lust-filled bodies humping? Sloshing together their sexual excretions creating a mess. You all think skipping a day of showering is bad, think about how disgusting just the physical element of sex is. 

And then there's the philosophical part. I do not look at sex as an act of love. This is why I separate relationships from sex. I believe that you can truly love a person without sex or physical contact because you love who that person is. Just as I think people fuck without ever feeling anything for the person they are with. The personality, behavior, interests, talents, hobbies, etc should be most important - not the fucking. The fucking is the embodiment of giving into our lust. Its a socially acceptable giving in, so most people don't really think about it. 

Plus I'd honestly just feel guilty about ever having sex with a girl. I know you guys say that its enjoyable and yadda yadda, but I cant get over the fact that it will feel like taking advantage. The thought of plowing some girl disturbs me. That I would care so littler for a woman's body that I wouldn't mind bending them over or laying them on a bed so that I could destroy her most sacred and intimate bodily areas seriously disturbs me. And what really disturbs me is how the majority of people are so cavalier and carefree about it all. I would hate myself, and feel very guilty.  

I do not think it is an act of love or affection, but an excuse to physically pleasure ourselves. And since that's the case, there are other ways we can find physical pleasure (without the mess, and without the guilt).
    Well honestly all I can say right now is that you simply have a radically different outlook/opinion on sex than most others do. There are just a lot of people who enjoy it. And for lots of people it may be with multiple partners in which they aren't dating, and with other it's with one person who they are currently/have been dating and it makes them feel closer. And considering consenting sex between a man and woman is well, consensual, the whole feeling guilty about "plowing" women seems to be kinda silly because that's what a woman consenting to have sex wants. 

Perhaps seeing recreational/procreational sex as two "very" different things might also be slightly flawed. That way of thinking might just be highly rooted from your devote Christian days. There are plenty of other animals out there that have sex not just to try and procreate. Pretty sure I've read that dolphins and a few different apes even have gay sex. Also dogs try and hump everything. Perhaps that might seem "primal" and there are other ways to seek pleasure, but there's no real equivalent. Also that way of thinking can be used as an argument against eating meat. We have plenty of way to not eat meat and get nutrients, and slaughtering millions of animals to eat their burnt flesh is fairly "primal", but fuck vegans, cheeseburgers are delicious. 
    slap said:

Stay mad, pleb
    slap said:
    slap said:

Stay mad, pleb

Stay elitist

bitch
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Suck a dick Slap
    slap said:
    slap said:

Well honestly all I can say right now is that you simply have a radically different outlook/opinion on sex than most others do. There are just a lot of people who enjoy it. And for lots of people it may be with multiple partners in which they aren't dating, and with other it's with one person who they are currently/have been dating and it makes them feel closer. And considering consenting sex between a man and woman is well, consensual, the whole feeling guilty about "plowing" women seems to be kinda silly because that's what a woman consenting to have sex wants. 

I should also add there is a level of insecurity, I will admit. The idea of multiple sexual partners discomforts me. Mainly because I dont like the idea of "used goods" sticking my dick where another dude's has been. But also because, even thought I don't think of sex as love, I still think of it as something that should be meaningful. And so the idea of doing something like that, only to do it again with another girl doesn't sit right with me either. 
    Got eat a raw cake fuckboy