Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Rutabaga said:
    If you fuck a chick and you guys break up or stop fucking or whatever, later on down the road some chicks are weird and use the logic of "hey if we fuck again, i can get some dick but the amount of guys ive fucked stays the same so i feel like less of a whore"

basically
    It's funny cuz you're right, but I've never seen it spelled out like that. Jesus Christ women are petty. I mean, score one for ex-boyfriends everywhere, but fuck that's some stupid logic
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    y'all'er crazy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i used to keep count on how many times i had marathon sex with boitchz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I'm not getting any right now. My current gf is a strict vegan and she got ground beef at the store the other day and it's this awful, gristly bullshit. She was trying to prove a point, but I didn't think it was funny. I spent like a half hour having to pick all the tendons and shit out of it so I could make tacos the other night. Kinda caused a tiff, so now I'm getting the cold shoulder
    Seeing how quickly you and Wake rebounded makes me feel even worse about myself.
    1. I still wouldnt be over my ex if I was in your positions. Someone I was involved with for years, and had kids with. It would take me years to move on. 

2. Ive been single for 5 and a half years, with no hope or chance of rectifying that anytime soon. Probably a few more years at least. And y'all got back on the horse right away. 

3. Seeing how easy it is for you all, makes me realize I am for sure going to die alone and a virgin. 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Cause rando internet people are having sex and I'm not! Wahhhhhhhh
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for the input faggot
    edited May 2017
    You just gotta learn to ease up and let things happen in their own time and space. Don't measure yourself again others. You don't know what the circumstances are. There's also shit you learn as you age about your behavior affecting how people view you. I used to be too outwardly critical of myself. I was too quick to point out my flaws to other people. Next thing I knew, I was giving people a negative perception of me that perservered and it was my fault. Women also sense self esteem. I just try to be my normal self and don't get too desperate. I gave Amanda enough chances. I don't feel bad about anything I did in our relationship. No use pondering on that. This current girl is actually the second semi-serious girl I've had since November. She's beautiful, but we're really different and she's older than me, so that means no more kiddos, which bothers me. I'm not overthinking it. Just to trying to go with the flow
    Post edited by SATAN on
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You start off assuming you're gonna fail then wonder why you fail.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    SPLATTER said:
    I used to be too outwardly critical of myself. I was too quick to point out my flaws to other people. Next thing I knew, I was giving people a negative perception of me that perservered and it was my fault. Women also sense self esteem. 
    Yea whenever I bring up wanting to kill myself, I guess people would get turned off by that. 
    edited May 2017
    Yeah I wouldn't touch that with a ten ft pole. It puts you in a box with people you want nothing to do with. People that are courting attention. The best outcome when you mention something like that to people you don't know so well is sympathy. But sympathy when it comes to girls leads directly to the friend zone 
    Oh well
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Thanks for the input faggot
    You need to stop responding like this. I get this is MU but myself and others even the ones you are snapping back at have taken the time to try to help you in the past but you put up these fucking walls and just shut down. If you don't want sarcastic remarks maybe try fucking listening to some of us for once. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I just need to mentally work on not caring anymore
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    y'all'er 
    Fucking kys
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rutabaga said:
    If you fuck a chick and you guys break up or stop fucking or whatever, later on down the road some chicks are weird and use the logic of "hey if we fuck again, i can get some dick but the amount of guys ive fucked stays the same so i feel like less of a whore"

basically
    Yeah that's exactly what I was saying. It's legit. I just had some girl I was fucking with 6 months ago text that she wants to hang out this Saturday. Translation - she wants to recycle fuck. I said "cool, I'll text you Saturday to see what's up"
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SPLATTER said:
    You just gotta learn to ease up and let things happen in their own time and space. Don't measure yourself again others. You don't know what the circumstances are. There's also shit you learn as you age about your behavior affecting how people view you. I used to be too outwardly critical of myself. I was too quick to point out my flaws to other people. Next thing I knew, I was giving people a negative perception of me that perservered and it was my fault. Women also sense self esteem. I just try to be my normal self and don't get too desperate. I gave Amanda enough chances. I don't feel bad about anything I did in our relationship. No use pondering on that. This current girl is actually the second semi-serious girl I've had since November. She's beautiful, but we're really different and she's older than me, so that means no more kiddos, which bothers me. I'm not overthinking it. Just to trying to go with the flow
    Just to add to this... always remember - girls want to have fun too. MC you really need to get out of your head and lighten up a bit. You literally need to approach every situation like you don't care about the outcome, and all your trying to do is be yourself and have fun. Good shit happens with women when you reach that zen level. Also don't be afraid to take conversations sexual... girls like being desired and chased. All of them do