Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    You sure try
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2017
    Nothing really to spill. Got lost in my head. Went out drinking with some friends. Had some uncomfortable conversations. And here I am fully realizing that I dont like, understand, nor fit in the world of modern dating and sex and shit, and that Im not emotionally or mentally in a position to accept how dating/sex/romance works now a days. So I got extremely angry. Ranted to a handful of friends. And now am trying to find my zen as a single someone outside of modern dating conventions. 
    So like, just live without dealing with sex/relationships? It doesn't have to fuck with the rest of the stuff you do/want to do. Unless of course, you actually wan it :-? 
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Nothing really to spill. Got lost in my head. Went out drinking with some friends. Had some uncomfortable conversations. And here I am fully realizing that I dont like, understand, nor fit in the world of modern dating and sex and shit, and that Im not emotionally or mentally in a position to accept how dating/sex/romance works now a days. So I got extremely angry. Ranted to a handful of friends. And now am trying to find my zen as a single someone outside of modern dating conventions. 
    i think Ted Bundy said somethings along these lines
    I feel dirty giving Catz an lol
    inb4lists
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited June 2017
    look i made facefukkr lolz ... um still the class clown of MU... gfys go fukk ureselvz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Ed fukkin ask me come back to the board... i broke this addiction long ago... then they pull u right back in... thats y the niggah jokes cuz fukk Ed for gettin me back in here postin shit.... im over it though... um catz uma posting intrawebz addict... fukkit.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

... said:
    So like, just live without dealing with sex/relationships? It doesn't have to fuck with the rest of the stuff you do/want to do. Unless of course, you actually wan it :-? 
    Thats the thing. I did want a relationship. But Im not in any position to pursue one, like ever. So I am just like, living without dealing with sex/relationships. That doesnt fuck with everything I do. My depression does. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Heres another way
    Audiologist tenant got a cute asian intern chick. :-<
    I told my mom I was "meeting some out of town friends Ive met at shows" tonight
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah i met your parents. They were both cool.

now i just tell people my buddy todd who usually meets me at tool concerts is there. 

With jake i basically just say that i have a friend in denver now because we met =))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Fucking dead.

Reminds me of trying to explain to my friends who went with me to RotR that I had to leave them for awhile to meet some guys I met online.
    Was I not cool enough to meet your irl friends? I'm going to have to Kill myself now 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I said my college buddies when my mom asked then she mentioned I haven't gone to college in there years and I just said "yep" and walked away =))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy