Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bruh MDMA is something you can't even abuse. You can maybe roll 2 days in a row but trying a third day it's gonna be a waste of money and you ain't gonna feel shit. So, to be addicted to it and doin it daily/near daily isn't somethin that can really happen wit MDMA.
    So MC I wanna know. 

Given your reasoning on your stance, would you ever try LSD which is something less physically addicting than even marijuana? Something that is literally physically impossible to abuse and be addicted to. You may have heard of a hippy mf who trips a lot, but never in your life have you or will you ever hear of an acid addict who can't stop. It simply can't happen.

I feel like at least one good trip would do someone like you a lot of good. It makes you soul search and figure yourself out. It did jus that for me and I feel like a better person who understands and accepts himself more thoroughly because of it.

Studies are now being done on mushrooms on their medical effectiveness for treating depression. And it's being proven that they do. Mushrooms and LSD work almost identically on your brain so you can see where I'm goin wit this.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Think I'm gonna eat my mushrooms tonight. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Me too 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Episode said:
    So MC I wanna know. 

Given your reasoning on your stance, would you ever try LSD which is something less physically addicting than even marijuana? Something that is literally physically impossible to abuse and be addicted to. You may have heard of a hippy mf who trips a lot, but never in your life have you or will you ever hear of an acid addict who can't stop. It simply can't happen.

I feel like at least one good trip would do someone like you a lot of good. It makes you soul search and figure yourself out. It did jus that for me and I feel like a better person who understands and accepts himself more thoroughly because of it.

Studies are now being done on mushrooms on their medical effectiveness for treating depression. And it's being proven that they do. Mushrooms and LSD work almost identically on your brain so you can see where I'm goin wit this.
    im scared of my mind
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Don't fear liberation 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    LSD is legitimately the best thing that ever happened to me. I would use it at least once a month if I had a steady supply
    I do use it at least once a month. ^:)^
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I did when I was your age. Used to get droppers with 80 hits. My connection was one of those kids that followed Phish and every time he would come off the road he would have a cornucopia of quality drugs. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I've still only tripped once. I've done a decent amount of micro dosing. I'm going to so cal to visit my friend's hometown and we're gonna trip on the beach, so I"m looking forward to that. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I wouldn't be against doing a project and doing a series of YouTube videos of taking various drugs for the first time as someone who has never experimented 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Let's see those facts 
    It was jus a screenshot of a former convo where she had said she was back home.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Hoes dont use punctuate and if she use bc for cuz y the fukk she spell everything else out.... fictitious shit againz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

You mad I ain't payin for it?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I haven't tripped since like February. I'm prolly gonna give it a few months before I trip again. Psychedelics kinda lose their flare after you trip too often. Also it takes up a lot of time. It sounds kinda weird, but I prefer drugs that are short-lived so I don't have to deal with the come down or just fall asleep when it's over. Good luck falling asleep after you take molly or acid. You'll be up all Goddamn night.
    Episode said:
    $75 bux and ill leave 4eva

[-(

blue turbins

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:
    $75 bux and ill leave 4eva
    Do you use Paypal
    inb4lists
    no erik has to pay me... i dont accept money from trash like u

[-(

blue turbins