Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Some of them do doe
    Like I said, the ones into nerd orgies. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Nerd orgies?
    I dont know if I find that a.turn on....or if I'm freaked out by it
    Gnomez said:
    Nerd orgies?
    Yea this one girl and this one gay dude were at one of my room parties going into very explicit detail about a threesome they had with another guy. It got really awkward when they started talking about how "cute her vagina is", and how "big his dick is", and how "she blew the gay dude while the other one fucked her ass", and how "we kept making oral triangles"... The whole party kinda went silent and was like "what the fuck is wrong with you two?"
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    there is hope for mc

imageimage

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

there is hope for mc

imageimage
    Projection
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dude i see fat couples at walmart all the time

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:
    Nerd orgies?
    Yea this one girl and this one gay dude were at one of my room parties going into very explicit detail about a threesome they had with another guy. It got really awkward when they started talking about how "cute her vagina is", and how "big his dick is", and how "she blew the gay dude while the other one fucked her ass", and how "we kept making oral triangles"... The whole party kinda went silent and was like "what the fuck is wrong with you two?"
    Literally could just join one
    LOOT said:
    Gnomez said:
    Nerd orgies?
    Literally could just join one
    no
    slap said:
    Gnomez said:
    Nerd orgies?
    y'all are a bunch of prudes gotdamn
    Nah. 
    edited December 2016
    Episode said:
    slap said:
    You didn't even try tho shut the fuck up
    As much as I play it up, you really cant at these kinds of things. I just buy into the "these are your people" hype, and am disappointed when in the end, Im still me  
    You can't fuckin be serious. You can talk to girls literally anywhere. Some settings are more suitable than others and you were at a perfect one. It's the same thing as me talkin to a girl at a concert or festival. If she shelled out the money to be there it's a safe bet she cares more about music than the average radio bitch. Being that music is my life, that immediately makes us more alike and opens up an entire palette of effortless ice breakers. 

Goddamnit I wanna go to the next Illinois Comic Con now. I'll play nerd for a couple days and dress up as a damn Lickitung so hoes know the tongue game serious. I bet you anything I walk off wit no less than 5 numbers.
    Seriously though, next two Im going to is probably the Saturday of C2E2, and I'll be there thursday night to sunday morning of ACEN. If you go, lets meet up. 

@Dime too. 
    edited December 2016
    C2E2 is more of a legit con. Panels, and celebrities and shit. Will not be partying. 

ACEN is THE Illinois party con. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea if I do any kinda shit like that I'll do acen. I've heard all about it already. I'll bring molly and hit the rave wit some nerd bitches. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    MC you really gotta try some Molly at one of these events
    nah
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I honestly want to see Erik take MC under his wing and take him out to try and get him laid. And record the events 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    We could make it a sitcom
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    0 hang yourself in your hotel room 

Ima cosplay Amanda Todd and do bleach shots at the next one
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd be down to hang and drink. I want to do Acen this year if I can afford it.