Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    He's not an elitist he is just terrified for some reason. Honestly internet dating should be the best thing for him because he always talks about it not being appropriate to talk to girls in just about every situation. This situation though is literally the person on the other end looking for the same thing. Both are signed up for the same reason 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    slap said:
    Also when it comes to women MC is the ultimate elitist, cmon now. 
    How?
    All the unnecessary standards you put up like them ending to be a virgin and they have to be just like you and like all of the things you like etc etc
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    slap said:
    slap said:
    How?
    All the unnecessary standards you put up like them ending to be a virgin and they have to be just like you and like all of the things you like etc etc
    Wanting somebody who is like me isnt being elitist. I have the lowest standards I know when it comes to superficial things like looks. I just need to be with someone I can understand and get along with and experience life with as an equal. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    mrAPE said:
    He's not an elitist he is just terrified for some reason. Honestly internet dating should be the best thing for him because he always talks about it not being appropriate to talk to girls in just about every situation. This situation though is literally the person on the other end looking for the same thing. Both are signed up for the same reason 
    Honestly outside of online dating sites, I cant think of ANY appropriate times to hit on girls, or places to meet them. But online dating is superficial, pathetic, and oozes desperation, and Im not willing to do it. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    slap said:
    slap said:
    How?
    Wanting somebody who is like me isnt being elitist. I have the lowest standards I know when it comes to superficial things like looks. I just need to be with someone I can understand and get along with and experience life with as an equal. 
    Wanting someone to be like you is a tough standard, though. Whether you deem it low or high. 
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    slap said:
    slap said:
    How?
    Wanting someone to be like you is a tough standard, though. Whether you deem it low or high. 
    How though? Why WOULDN'T you want to be with someone like you? How else do you connect with somone if they aren't like you? You don't make friends with people who dont share your interests. How can you form a romantic relationship with someone who isn't like you? It doesn't make any sense. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    By celebrating the things you do have in common rather than viewing the things you dont as barriers?
    Yea that didnt work with my other relationships. Especially my first one. We didnt have anything to talk about or do, and ended up arguing all the time
    edited January 2017
    Things in common is good but you make it seem like they have to like everything you like, or at least that's the vibe I got last time this was talked about. 
    edited January 2017
    Doesnt have to be exactly everything Im into, but I need some common things. If me talking metal and vidyas bores her, or she has no interest, it isnt going to work
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    reading this shit makes me want to kms

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Either way it would literally do no harm to try online dating but if you'd rather use the Internet to look at waifus than find someone you might be compatible with, be my guest. It's backwards you think using the Internet to find someone to love is pathetic but not wasting your time on Internet on some otaku shit. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    craigslist is the best online hookup... u jus pay the chix no drama

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

slap said:
    Either way it would literally do no harm to try online dating but if you'd rather use the Internet to look at waifus than find someone you might be compatible with, be my guest. It's backwards you think using the Internet to find someone to love is pathetic but not wasting your time on Internet on some otaku shit. 
    Eh. The extent of my weeb shit is mainly a joke. But I get it. I just dont want to use online dating. Its kinda embarassing, and contributes to hookup culture, as opposed to naturally meeting people.

Not that I have the ability, chance, or am ever in an environment to actually meet people, but you know what I mean.
    whatever you say man
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    If you get on dating sites looking for someone that matches you in terms of interests and looks truly aren't that important to you, you would actually be more likely to succeed. Honestly most sites are full of girls that are kinda cool, but like 4s in the looks department
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you really really want to find someone who is a perfect match for you then you should spend a little time with Myers Briggs. Not even joking, this psychology science is spot on accurate. I had my ex's take the test and then searched up my type with their type and it literally described my relationship with them perfectly and told me exactly how it would end. It's crazy

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dating sites are perfect for MC honestly. The way I look at it wit dating sites is, a good looking female is gonna get approached irl 50 times a day. So if they on those, they're either thots lookin to add to their dick count, or they're weird ass/awkward females struggling irl. MC is weird as fuck so it's the perfect starting ground.
    Bruh you're a weirdo. I totally am too and most of us here are, nothing wrong with being a lil weird.