Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Don't let that stop you 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Too late
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited December 2016
    She was a black-metalhead too
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    I ant about breaking relationships up
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LMAOOOOO That liquor talkin real loud rn

Its true though. I take honor and chivalry seriously
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Honor and chivalry are fake and gay
    Well I still respect it, so 0
    edited December 2016
    Left the rave. Con is basically over. Leaving cuz work tomorrow morning. No interest in me. 0. Fuck you all. Im an ugly faggot asshole, and should die. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Though in the past 5 years ive been hit on 2 gay dudes, and 0 chicks. So...
    dude chix dont hit on dudes. .. thats the dudes job

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited December 2016
    slap said:
    You didn't even try tho shut the fuck up
    As much as I play it up, you really cant at these kinds of things. I just buy into the "these are your people" hype, and am disappointed when in the end, Im still me  
    slap said:
    As much as I play it up, you really cant at these kinds of things. I just buy into the "these are your people" hype, and am disappointed when in the end, Im still me  
    You can't fuckin be serious. You can talk to girls literally anywhere. Some settings are more suitable than others and you were at a perfect one. It's the same thing as me talkin to a girl at a concert or festival. If she shelled out the money to be there it's a safe bet she cares more about music than the average radio bitch. Being that music is my life, that immediately makes us more alike and opens up an entire palette of effortless ice breakers. 

Goddamnit I wanna go to the next Illinois Comic Con now. I'll play nerd for a couple days and dress up as a damn Lickitung so hoes know the tongue game serious. I bet you anything I walk off wit no less than 5 numbers.
    I'm dead cause on another forum I'm a regular on, they have a specific sex & relationships section which I post in a lot and have shared way more on there bout my escapades wit females than I have on here. But it's flooded wit a lot of simps and/or mfs that can't pull girls.

Dude jus inboxed me on there askin me how to talk to girls and where to meet them. =))
    Episode said:
    slap said:
    You can't fuckin be serious. You can talk to girls literally anywhere. Some settings are more suitable than others and you were at a perfect one. It's the same thing as me talkin to a girl at a concert or festival. If she shelled out the money to be there it's a safe bet she cares more about music than the average radio bitch. Being that music is my life, that immediately makes us more alike and opens up an entire palette of effortless ice breakers. 

Goddamnit I wanna go to the next Illinois Comic Con now. I'll play nerd for a couple days and dress up as a damn Lickitung so hoes know the tongue game serious. I bet you anything I walk off wit no less than 5 numbers.
    Concerts arent good for metalheads. Girls pull the "I want to be able to go to a concert without getting hit on, just like the guys. I paid money, I shouldnt have to put up with men hitting on me" thing. 

Its similar at cons too. Unless you're into nerd orgies, or go with a girlfriend, girls arent interested in meeting dudes. And they're too awkward to do anything if they ARE approached by a dude (who are all too awkward too). Its a no win. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dude ure a dumb nig... chix dont waste their time unless they want sompin... mc needs to learn these words in this order... "so u want to go make out n fukk?"

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Its similar at cons too. Unless you're into nerd orgies, or go with a girlfriend, girls arent interested in meeting dudes. And they're too awkward to do anything if they ARE approached by a dude (who are all too awkward too). Its a no win. 
    I bet most girls go to those types of things not expecting to get hit on but they'd be pretty excited if it happened. They don't dress up for nothing.
    Nah. "Cosplay isnt consent" is big at these cons. And they have serious harassement policies. Girls dress up for them, not to be oogled, and they let you know it. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Some of them do doe
    The thing too is you really need to work on yourself, FOR yourself, and make yourself a more interesting and attractive man. 

I did a complete overhaul, and I did it for myself, but it radiated and carried over to more success wit females. Both by makin me more interesting to THEM, and by makin me more confident in myself which allowed me to be confident and smooth wit THEM.

I ain't a pretty boy. On a good day I'm a 6. That's somethin I can't change. What I can and did change was losin weight. I don't even do the gym and nutrition hardcore like I used to. But I stay at a consistent and healthy 190 at 6'3.

What I did do was start gettin a fresh full haircut including my facial hair and eyebrows every 2 weeks. What I did do was start givin a fuck bout my clothing choice and wearing dope outfits. What I did do was develop an individual sense of style that sets me apart. Funny how these are all the things yall call me a homo for, yet simultaneously all the things girls take notice of and always compliment me for.

I'd be lyin if I said the tattoos didn't bring a major boost too. As well as the fact that my music gained traction and everybody knows me now. I made myself something of a somebody. 

I'm still a natural 6, but before the music made me a name, before the tattoos, before the weight loss, before the cool clothes, I got absolutely no play either. You constantly say how you're so weird and different, but weird is your strongest weapon when you're able to make weird look cool. I'm a weird ass mf too. I made myself more attractive by raising my social status and making myself interesting and unique. And as this happened, I gained more confidence which naturally made me interact wit females so much better without even consciously trying to do so.

When you improve yourself, the rest comes along wit it.