Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Im done drinking
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Im done drinking
    MC - Don't say that. Instead just change to drinking in moderation. Getting drunk every night sucks. It's going to lead to bad addictions, and your life will fall apart. Instead change to occationally going out and having a few drinks with friends to have fun and unwind. I would have said this before, but you were going though the "just started drinking lets consume all alcohol phase". I did that too... But before you go so far as cutting it all off, just dont be so hard nosed about it. Be open to occationally drinking and having fun.
    never should have started
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Why do you have to wait for her to be out of town? Go get drunk and ignore her. 

Because before I would make up some stupid excuse or whatever to see her. Obviously I can't do that if she's not here, just makes it easier. 

And I'm not getting drunk. no
    inb4lists

"because I can't live without you."

What was your answer to that? Because I interpret that as she wants to get serious with you. And if you do want that, and she doesn't actually want that, Then she's going to have to start living without you. That's how shit works. can't have your cake and eat it too

Like I said, I think she's just used to having me around. She only says that because she thinks it's what i "want" to here, and because I always treated her better than  almost anyone. 

I know for a fact it was not said because she wants to "get serious".  it's just an ignorant, BS kind of answer, only meant to try and dodge whatever problems are in front of her.
    inb4lists
    When people drink they lose their inhibitions mc.. Meaning she is more willing to say how she feels rather than keep your feelings in mind.. She young and wants to drunk and have fun.. She prob wants someone who likes the idea of her stripping .. Prob why your friend zoned cuz she knows you're not that way
    It is what it is. Life is life. We all have our place in life. Its why no girl will ever be interested in me. And why I'll never be interested in another girl. 

I dont agree that thats the thing keeping her from liking me though. I just think Im unlikable. 
    New mc > old mc > new new mc 
    I still have half a Kraken to go through though :-?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,665 spicy boy
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You underestimate most peoples fear to seem and act normal.. Basically most people don't have the balls to not do things the way everyone else does so when you're very different it's just going to be hard
    When people drink they lose their inhibitions mc.. Meaning she is more willing to say how she feels rather than keep your feelings in mind.. She young and wants to drunk and have fun.. She prob wants someone who likes the idea of her stripping .. Prob why your friend zoned cuz she knows you're not that way
    It is what it is. Life is life. We all have our place in life. Its why no girl will ever be interested in me. And why I'll never be interested in another girl. 

I just think Im unlikable. 

Because you've made your own mind up that you are. 
    inb4lists
    You underestimate most peoples fear to seem and act normal.. Basically most people don't have the balls to not do things the way everyone else does so when you're very different it's just going to be hard
    Forever alone. V4L lyfe

I just think Im unlikable. 

Because you've made your own mind up that you are. 
    Life reflects truth
    That's complete bullshit. 
    inb4lists
    Just gotta accept reality man
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    you have no conception of what reality really is MC
    Perception*