Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    cause you a bitch 

inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,665 spicy boy
    Why do you have to wait for her to be out of town? Go get drunk and ignore her. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

"because I can't live without you."

What was your answer to that? Because I interpret that as she wants to get serious with you. And if you do want that, and she doesn't actually want that, Then she's going to have to start living without you. That's how shit works. can't have your cake and eat it too
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Yea, fuck her. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I thought you already stopped talking to her.
    edited January 2015
    I'm kinda sick of the minor flirtation BS too though. I get where you're coming from. My situation isn't nearly as bad, because at least my female friend actually acts like a friend. But some of the things she says to me sometimes is like "really, why would you say something like that when you know I like you?" Like the other day. 

Its frustrating. 
    Yea, fuck her. 
    Right in the pussy
    Sex is bad 
    Worse than drugs and murder
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Drugs are bad, mmkay?
    Yep. But sex is worse [-(
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm kinda sick of the minor flirtation BS too though. I get where you're coming from. My situation isn't nearly as bad, because at least my female friend actually acts like a friend. But some of the things she says to me sometimes is like "really, why would you say something like that when you know I like you?" Like the other day. 

Its frustrating. 
    you should tell her how that makes you feel when she does that. If she is going to be your friend, then she shouldnt joke/hint of it being more knowing how you feel. If she does, knowing where you are, then she isnt being a very good friend. If she wants to take it further though... great, you're on board for that.
    edited January 2015
    Yea, fuck her. 
    Right in the pussy
    or in the butthole. either works.
    Here's a crazy idea....STOP FUCKING RESPONDING TO HER YOU BITCH MADE SIMP
    When Pussy is chasing you, it's hard to run away. oh shit, pulled a hamstring, you got me.

Its frustrating. 
    you should tell her how that makes you feel when she does that. If she is going to be your friend, then she shouldnt joke/hint of it being more knowing how you feel. If she does, knowing where you are, then she isnt being a very good friend. If she wants to take it further though... great, you're on board for that.
    I mean its minor shit. Like when I was out drinking the other day I was like "hey, we should go out drinking when Im home", and she said something to the effect of "ok, but you're gonna end up drinking more than me cuz I'm a lightweight and still don't know if I'll end up stripping when Im drunk"

To which I said "i dont know how to respond to that"

And she replied "yes you do. figure it out".

:-| 
    Oh that's not bad at all... I'd be taking that girl drinking asap. "please, oh please let this alcohol lead to stripping"

Like I said, its really minor. But why would she even put that idea in my head. KNOWING that I already like her. Ya know? 

Yea, lets tempt this dude who already likes me with the idea of me stripping and getting frisky when I drink. Fuck. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,665 spicy boy
    edited January 2015
    Drink about it.