Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I know people who had more female friends in primary school than you do now. That's some pretty sad shit
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    I think its already been established im a nerdy loser. 

Im telling ya, if this girl doesnt come around there is like a 5% chance I'll ever meet another girl. 

Once I graduate (next year is my last year), that percentage hits 0%, cuz I wont even have school to help me.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Giving up before you try anything, what a for sure method towards happiness
    imageimage
    This girl is it
    Yeah and when I was in hs I thought the first person I fell for was my one and only in this world. I even gave up. But after about 5 or so years I realized that was a bunch of bullshit. So I grew the fuck up and tried shit I never did or would have thought of before. Stop holding youself back because of fear and delusion. Not only that you've twisted it to make yourself believe what you say is logical and rational, when it isn't. And you're only 21..you don't have much of anything figured out yet. You may think you do and believe it so much you'll defend the shit out of it, but you really don't. You'll find that out years later
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Get a chest tattoo that say Hip hop saved my life. Just replace hip hop with her name.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Honestly he's prob perma fucked with this chick sadly.. He already sent the paragraph of doom feelings and he has no interest in sex and she's obv horny
    Honestly he's prob perma fucked with this chick sadly.. He already sent the paragraph of doom feelings and he has no interest in sex and she's obv horny
    Yep. Im perma stuck on her. Its been like four years since we broke up, and a year since she rejected me the second time and I still cant get over her.
    What sucks is if you just came here for advice instead of being king simp you would prob be with her today.. But you were scared of eventual lildikk problems and mcfucked yourself pretty royally
    What sucks is if you just came here for advice instead of being king simp you would prob be with her today.. But you were scared of eventual lildikk problems and mcfucked yourself pretty royally
    How do you figure? 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Either way I lose. Either way Im sad and depressed. Either in friendzoned, or I have no girl to talk to. But either way Im not going to get a happy ending. And either way I still like a girl who doesnt like me in return. 

Only one option lets me be with her 
    *around her*
    inb4lists
    Bobby. said:
    Either way I lose. Either way Im sad and depressed. Either in friendzoned, or I have no girl to talk to. But either way Im not going to get a happy ending. And either way I still like a girl who doesnt like me in return. 

Only one option lets me be with her 
    *around her*
    Not with her in a relationship sense. With her as in space and time
    Not even. 
    inb4lists
    :-|

You're fucking dumb
    Pot calling the kettle black
    inb4lists
    How do you figure? 
    What do u mean
    How do you figure? 
    What do u mean
    How would I "be with her today"? I fail to see how this whole ordeal could have worked out positively
    How do you figure? 
    What do u mean
    How would I "be with her today"? I fail to see how this whole ordeal could have worked out positively
    Well we could have guided you to be more aggressive and not a simp..who knows how horny she is tho .. If she's mad horny you prob had no shot but if she wasn't we could have at least got you back together probs.. Prob to late now tho