Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The time has come. We have gained a few older members \m/ . But now we need to:

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So it's a pride thing. If in 2 years you sincerely wanna smoke some loud, you're gonna fight it due to pride's sake simply to avoid being a "hypocrite" to your ignorant ways.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you've ever played with yourself, that makes you a hypocrite. I have a real hard time believing you've never touched yourself.
    MC the type of nigga to cover his eyes during the sex scenes in Mass Effect.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I havent played Mass Effect. But no, I dont care if I see it in videogames or TV. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You didn't answer the other question.

You ever beat your meat? Blast the staff? Pound your prick? :-?
    Nah
    I call bullshit.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I bet he's spankin his monkey right now.
    To Hentai tho.
    If anyone could really use a good acid trip, it's MC. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

@wake, id never date someday I just met at a bar either. I feel like you should at least be friends first. Be able to hang out with them when you're not potentially dating first.
    :)) =)) your dating method is "Let me friendzone myself, and then try and change that to long term relationship" =)) :)) jesus christ that is funny.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Sometimes it does work being friends first, but that's only if it's clear that there is some kind of interests first. With MC's position there's not the interest a girl would want to see, so she's going to immediately friendZone him first. 

@wake, id never date someday I just met at a bar either. I feel like you should at least be friends first. Be able to hang out with them when you're not potentially dating first.
    :)) =)) your dating method is "Let me friendzone myself, and then try and change that to long term relationship" =)) :)) jesus christ that is funny.
    I dont give a shit about some random girl enough to want to date her. Im sorry. I dont look at girls like most dudes. Physical appearance doesnt determine a datable girl for me. I need to be able to get along with her, share interests, find her interesting, like her personality, etc. Thats only possible by becoming friends first. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've already concluded MC is never going to be in a relationship let alone go on dates. This is what happens when you cage your mind and prevent yourself from expanding as a person
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Or you can, y'know, go on a date or two and determine if you have all those things before just being stuck as a friend 
    This is it. I can appreciate what MC said about wanting to have common interest, and find her interesting, and yadda yadda yadda. And that is what dating is for. You don't ask a girl out on a date to get married. You ask her out to see if you have interest in her, common interests, etc. That's what dating is. And if you don't want to fuck her on the first date, most girls would appreciate that. dating is a numbers game.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That's really the definition of what a date is 
    imageimage