Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Adrian Peterson

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I forgot how irate Leah can get. Been awhile.
    I didn't. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Nothing if he the injuries weren't excessive
    That's because that's all you are, irate
    imageimage
    A poke got you mad af. Go camping and take a break from the technology. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    :))
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Banned for life if he hit the kid with a switch
    A poke got you mad af. Go camping and take a break from the technology. 
    If you went camping and then woke up in the morning with a vaselined condom in your ass, would you tell anyone?

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    :-?
    I woke up with a squiny in my tent and told them
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    A whut?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    1. A squiny is a squirrel

2. we got caned in college if we misbehaved....it sure taught me to toe the line

3. I'd like to spank Leah  B)

4. Im the thirstiest mofo on MU
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You say you'll never hit a kid but once you spend more than half an hour around a few of em, you'll think twice about smackin one of em upside the head.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think spanking and stuff is fine but I'm not cool with someone using any kind of item like a paddle or belt. I've seen some really nasty marks from this mentally and physically and to me it is child abuse. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I don't get why its so hard for people to understand this stuff. If you do something detrimental to your employers image or business they have every right to fire you. He is a representative of the nfl and the vikings they can fire you for making them look bad in the light he did. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    SATAN said:
    :-?
    It's a joke I remembered from when I was a kid that I just remembered because he mentioned going camping. Typically people will just say "no" to that question because they arent sure what else to say. If they say "yes" you can tease them for being a fag. If they say no, then you say "Wanna go camping ;)"
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Banned the rest of the season if he hit the kid with a switch
    With that kind of logic,... everyone that does a crime should be fired from their job no matter what their job is.  
    No, because not everyone is a public figure :|
    Exactly. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

I'm for spanking in terms of disciple. I was spanked. I turned out fine.
    Did you tho?
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    This whole NFL and what should they do conversation is just ridiculous.  What Adrian Peterson allegedly did was illegal.  If they find enough evidence to charge him and convict him, then he should be penalized by the court system for that.  If that includes jail time, or is probation, or whatever, that's fine.  But to say that it's the NFL's job to assess his guilt instead of the government's?  That is crazy.

The NFL shouldn't be doing this shit.  They should be trying to figure out how to stop concussions, and make the game a bigger cultural phenomenon in the United States.  But instead they're worrying about if Peterson abused his kid?

The NFL went down this road a long time ago, and they never should have.  They've opened themselves up to a whole ton of criticism with Ray Rice, because their reaction was important.  They should have with both Peterson and Rice said that they will cooperate with the authorities, but it's not their job to assess guilt, it's the court's.  Then it shifts the outrage from the NFL, to the ridiculous job that law enforcement has done when it comes to putting these idiots to trial.  

Ray Rice wasn't put in prison for what he did to his wife, and we're angry at the NFL for suspending him two games?  Peterson beats his son, and we're angry that he isn't being suspended?  This is the game the NFL started playing, and it's always been the wrong one.
    probation for AP but if it was johnny no name you bet he is going to jail. fuck the system.
    The NFL is more concerned about their image than they are any one player. They are trying to please a family environment because that is what brings in the most money. If they appear to be a bunch of criminals than people will stop coming to the games and they will not make as much money. Does anyone really think anyone in the NFL cares about AP or Rice or any of this shit? No... they care about their dollars, that's it.

It's kinda like the Atlanta hawks owner making those comments about trying to appeal to white middle class. That shit wasn't racist, it was all about money. And people blew it up like the dude was a racist, when in fact the dude was a shrewd business man.
    You think the NFL cares about Ben Rosenberger? Psshh... The NFL only cares about one Ben. Franklin :|