Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RIP Todd

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited September 2014
    I don't hate cuz he's trying to do something 
    I hate cuz his music, image and just general philosophy of music is fucking garbage
    you can still check me off as number one hater even when mr karaoke is chillin on MTV next to drake and Kanye 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That don't phase me cause literally nothing pleases you. I ain't tryna appeal to the world's most bitter hipster.
    That's fine carry on embarrassing yourself, it's just comical at this point I ain't even mad
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't hate cuz he's trying to do something 
    I hate cuz his music, image and just general philosophy of music is fucking garbage
    you can still check me off as number one hater even when mr karaoke is chillin on MTV next to drake and Kanye 
    I can see if you don't like something, Nola. I like that you're not afraid to tell it the way you feel it is. But saying "I hate because his music, image and general philosophy of music is fucking garbage" sounds as ignorant as you believe Erik to be. So because he doesn't listen, like, and dress the way you want him to, his outlook on music is garbage? Subjective, bro. He's trying. He's making music. Look at how many bands and artists "make it" by being shoved down people's throats and because someone they know has enough money to land them anywhere they want. I don't even like the music Erik plays tbh. But the point is, he is out there, he is writing, producing and putting an effort to get his name spread and I can respect that. 
    edited September 2014
    Nah fuck that music is my life and he's polluting it with his garbage.. Of course it's subjective, but I can have that Pov and not be ignorant.. I've heard all his songs.. I've listened to way more music than he has .. Spanning way more genres, way more decades , definitely not ignorant brah try again tho
    That's fine carry on embarrassing yourself, it's just comical at this point I ain't even mad
    I'm building a fanbase who genuinely enjoy my music and message me anxious for new music. Not exactly the definition of embarrassing yourself, but sure Nola.
    The beibs has fans too.. Still an embarrassment to any person with a fucking brain
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    This is amusing
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Nah fuck that music is my life and he's polluting it with his garbage.. Of course it's subjective, but I can have that Pov and not be ignorant.. I've heard all his songs.. I've listened to way more music than he has .. Spanning way more genres, way more decades , definitely not ignorant brah try again tho
    would you rather listen to Erik's stuff, or my upcoming pirate folk metal project though :-? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Well Erik's provides comical value but as far as listening to better music yea your pirate silliness by a mile
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Def Eriks...that way I don't feel bad about making fun of how bad it is. 
    The beibs has fans too.. Still an embarrassment to any person with a fucking brain
    No you're just an ignorant piece of shit. Bieber is good at what he does, which is Pop music. He earned his spot.
    Lmao and here comes the ignorant elitist bullshit. This is why I don't even waste the time on your faggot ass anymore.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    would you rather listen to Erik's stuff, or my upcoming pirate folk metal project though :-? 
    Pirate Folk Metal :-? Sounds interesting
    Well Erik's provides comical value but as far as listening to better music yea your pirate silliness by a mile
    Def Eriks...that way I don't feel bad about making fun of how bad it is. 
    =))

Wish TDC was still active. :-< 
    That's fine then don't .. Can't wait for your new song or tat I need a good hearty chuckle
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Biebs is good at doing what people tell him. Nigga has been someone's bitch his whole life. That's why he acts like such a bitch. 
    Glad to see my actions get your cock so hard. Your fixation on me is really so pathetic.
    KobyTeith said:
    Pirate Folk Metal :-? Sounds interesting
    Yea, we wanna do a project stylistically similar to Alestorm, but lyrically not only tied to pirates. Gonna cover the nerd spectrum a bit more. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    No you're just an ignorant piece of shit. Bieber is good at what he does, which is Pop music. He earned his spot.

Nah, he's good at being a tool and getting pulled over in fancy cars. That and fucking Selena Gomez
    imageimage