Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tours Thread "civil" discussion

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    keep it closed
    I gave a legitimate reason and you continue to complain. Complain less make new threads for tours more.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited June 2013
    open it
    So is this a democracy or a dictatorship?
    keep it closed
    Duh. Dictatorship.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    open it
    I think the problem here Ape is the fact that we know pretty well that new threads simply aren't going to be made for most tours. Trying to get people here to do that will very likely be to no avail so I would rather just have the tour thread opened (granted it's nota huge deal to me but still).

I also don't see it being much of a problem on those that would rather have it closed. For me if there are a ton of comments I usually just like to scroll through until I see dates listed and I'll check out and see what tour it is. I'd also be more likely to post new tours (and more lesser-known tours too) if we had a dedicated thread for it since I don't like making new threads and find it kind of awkward to post them in the "random" for "floats my boat" thread. That's just my take on it though.
    keep it closed
    I just find it funny that its so difficult for someone to make a new thread.

At this point I just like to watch people continue to bitch about it being closed.
    open it
    Can't even make a new thread on my phone unless I go to full site =;
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    open it
    loliphone
    keep it closed
    That's odd. I can
    open it
    Just realized the button at the top right is for new threads :|
    keep it closed
    =))
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2013
    open it
    I can't believe we're on page 4 and its still a civil conversation :-B
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    open it

Just realized the button at the top right is for new threads :|

=))
    And this is why 12 years olds shouldn't be allowed on the interwebz
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    keep it closed
    Lets not forget the people who would jump all over someone for posting a tour in the tour thread that had been posted before. Even if it was a tour announced like 9 months in advance and nobody would remember it was even coming except the person who posted it the first time because it would get buried behind 200 pgs of faggotry.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    open it
    even if majority rules for opening it, they aint gonna do shit

even so I vote reopen it. thread spacez [-(
    I love winning with women
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    open it
    Just make a new one if they won't open it
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    open it
    mrAPE said:

I gave a legitimate reason and you continue to complain. Complain less make new threads for tours more.

I disagree with your "legitimate reason" and I am not complaining. I'm having a talk about something thats been thrown around since the tour thread was randomly closed for basically no reason a while ago.

All I'm saying is what's the harm in reopening it? Maybe, just maybe we'll talk a little music?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    open it
    reopen tours thread/bring back the flag
    I love winning with women
    keep it closed
    Simple question george, are you retarded? Basically no reason? I gave you the reason that he stated lol.
    open it
    Wtf...fuck you faggot ass mods