Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tours Thread "civil" discussion

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    open it

Damn, 2 seconds after posting, Jake already flagged it. New Bianca =D>

Pot calling the kettle black biiiitchhh
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    open it

Open the thread back up. Their is no good reason it should be closed.

* there
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    open it
    he started drinking lol
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    keep it closed

You've been doing the same shit to me all week nephew. If being away at college is gonna make you this hormonal you should just drop out ;;)

nah, I went back to your old posts and did that ;;)

Good way to kill free time at the moment. And like I'll drop out of school... That's just retarded
    Get a girlfriend then fag. Shit is sad.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2013

You've been doing the same shit to me all week nephew. If being away at college is gonna make you this hormonal you should just drop out ;;)

nah, I went back to your old posts and did that ;;)

Good way to kill free time at the moment. And like I'll drop out of school... That's just retarded
    Get a girlfriend then fag. Shit is sad.
    I'm good. Focusing on school and job hunting at the moment.

And if it's so sad, why are you retaliating by doing the same exact thing? :-?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    keep it closed
    Just wanted to stoop down to your level for awhile bby :x
    open it
    You guys are faggots
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    open it
    Honestly some of the best laughs I've had on here were in the Tour Thread.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    open it
    You have no idea :(
    open it
    =;;;;;;;;;;
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    keep it closed
    Georgex said:

I mean if someone can give me a legitimate explanation on why it's closed then maybe I'd understand. I donno. I gotta find out about Pentagram and Godflesh by accidently seeing it on someones facebook wall, the tours thread saved me.

The reason it was done was because you would have all of the tours posted in there plus bigger tours would get their own thread. Some days multiple tours would be posted and you would have a clusterfuck of people talking about different things and there would be 100's of posts a day that would be hard to follow.

I personally liked the the thought of each each tour having its own thread. Easier to find and easier for discussion about that tour but people would rather be lazy and post it in the random thread or one of the others.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    keep it closed
    What Ape said. Tour thread sucked just like the Random and boatfloat threads suck. I never go in any of them. If there is a tour post it in a separate thread, Or........make a thread that is JUST the "tour announcements" thread and have a separate thread for "tour discussions".

That would be better mainly because we would be getting all the same shit in the Tours thread that there was in the random threads, (Bianca/Alex's relationship, MC not wanting to play with himself, facefuck crying about not having a ride to every tour, Shaneslildikk, etc.)
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    open it
    The problem is simps don't do it doe. They post in the cluster fuck threads the tours anyway. So why not at least have it in the tours thread so we can scroll around till we see the list of dates and see what tour it is. I don't know, I just don't see how the fuck its harming anyone having the tours thread opened, it never made sense in the first place to close that thread, let alone any thread. The tours one is like the most poppin one.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    keep it closed
    Or why not complain about people not making new threads
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited June 2013
    I've made a bunch of tour threads. Most either get ignored or some sort of derailing occurs
    edited June 2013
    open it
    mrAPE said:

Georgex said:

I mean if someone can give me a legitimate explanation on why it's closed then maybe I'd understand. I donno. I gotta find out about Pentagram and Godflesh by accidently seeing it on someones facebook wall, the tours thread saved me.

The reason it was done was because you would have all of the tours posted in there plus bigger tours would get their own thread. Some days multiple tours would be posted and you would have a clusterfuck of people talking about different things and there would be 100's of posts a day that would be hard to follow.

I personally liked the the thought of each each tour having its own thread. Easier to find and easier for discussion about that tour but people would rather be lazy and post it in the random thread or one of the others.

Yeah and now tours are pretty much still talked about in every thread so there's no reason no to...hell we might as well close the mlb thread and make threads for each team