Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tours Thread "civil" discussion

14567810»

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    keep it closed
    Nah, that shield bullshit proved half the forum would act like little girls with a tiny bit of power.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lynch them all
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Are people forgetting what other forums are like and their rules? Maybe we should make a new list of rules and enforce them like other forums do

Not at all. But other forums suck, and that's why we are here, talking about THIS forum.
    Comprehension 8-}
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    keep it closed
    Jobe said:

Are people forgetting what other forums are like and their rules? Maybe we should make a new list of rules and enforce them like other forums do

Not at all. But other forums suck, and that's why we are here, talking about THIS forum.
    Comprehension 8-}
    And people want to bitch about a simple fuckin thread that got closed over a year ago 8-}
    imageimage
    Because people don't like it when others tell them what "simple threads" they can and cannot have.

:shocked

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    keep it closed
    I honestly never saw what the big problem was about making a thread about this tour or that tour. Imo it was pretty simple and you could find every tour in the tours section. But all logic goes out the window at MU

::shocked
    imageimage
    keep it closed
    Jobe said:

Because people are pussies and will cry about anything

:shocked

People cried about people talking about shit in a tours thread.
    People cried to close it .
    People cried to open it.
    People cried about people crying to open it.
    People cried about people crying about people crying.
    I'm not quite sure where we are at now.

Fuck it, I'm out.

Try not to drown in salt and enjoy the weekend.
    keep it closed
    Open it, close it, let George post his ball pics in it. I dont give a fuck. Just stop crying about it already.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    todd and rex remind me of these kids i knew in middle school that were always farting in glass jars, trying to get other people to take a whiff
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    open it
    Ich denke, der wichtigste Punkt hier ist drei Viertel der Metall Aufstand stimmten zu öffnen und es ist wie gut fick dich, wir sind verantwortlich, und es nicht geöffnet bekommen. Ich denke, die Mods bereits bewiesen ihre incapabilities mit der ganzen Situation vor ein paar Wochen. Ich würde ehrlich gesagt lieber Folge fünfundneunzig als Moderator als die Macht Hunger, was los ist jetzt. Ich weiß nicht, was passiert ist, aber wieder in den Tag diese Fragen nie passiert. wir gewählt, diskutiert und die Moderatoren waren immer cool. Ich denke, das ist, was, wenn jemand zu viel Macht zu lange passiert, ist es in den Zahlen die Leute wollen es zu öffnen. Ich bin jedenfalls schon Deutsch sprechen, so verstehen die Moderatoren, was ich sage.

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    holy crap this shit is retarded. who gives a shit if people blabber on in the tours thread. that happens in every single thread. better close them too. this is what happens since the tours thread has been closed:

>people post a smaller tour or festival in "say something random" or "floats my boat" threads...no one gives a shit or miss the post entirely
    >people make new threads for tours.....no one gives a shit and it gets buried like 3 pages back within a day

plus there are so many minor tours that go on every year people probably just don't feel like making a whole new thread for them since they wont get many comments

honestly, what do you expect to happen in the tours thread when people post a tour that other people like? for them not to comment on it? and people who don't like it are gonna bash it. happens with everything else that's mentioned on this site.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    open it
    You people seriously talking about following rules here :|