Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Black Dahlia Murder

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    showin hornz \m/
    Jesus
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fukk yeah gonna rulez hell
    If I really had to I'd go Nocturnal>Everblack>Ritual>Miasma>Deflorate>Unhallowed

The first three are interchangeable imo as top notch albums. The bottom three are also great albums but don't stand out as much as the first three.
    showin hornz \m/
    Ritual > Nocturnal > Deflorate > Everblack > Miasma > Unhallowed
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    gonna sukk dikk
    So what your saying is they suck :-?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Nocturnal > rest

Easy peasy
    showin hornz \m/
    Ugh nocturnal is hella good
    showin hornz \m/
    They just dont have a bad song.

A night with the black dahlia murder plz [-O<
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited June 2013
    givvzafukk
    nocturnal>deflorate>ritual>miasma>unhallowed

I'll listen to this new one tomorrow
    I love winning with women
    showin hornz \m/
    You niggas cray ritual is perfect.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    showin hornz \m/
    Tirades or skully can you elaborate for me what makes everblack stand out over their other albums?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I barely even remember the first few albums but I did like Ritual a lot.

I've only listened to the new album once so far and it's meh, but It usually takes 2 or 3 listens for me to like anything.
    mrAPE said:

Tirades or skully can you elaborate for me what makes everblack stand out over their other albums?

I'm getting ready to leave but I will try and elaborate the best I can. This album feels like they have hit everything they have been out to get. The whole album has every single element that I love. It seems to have a more raw sound combined with new elements such as in the song Every Rope A Noose. I just love it. It's also catchy as hell while being brutal at the same time. I still don't know if this will knock Nocturnal off the top spot but it's a pretty well rounded album that Ritual tried to achieve but didn't in the same sense that this album did.
    showin hornz \m/
    If anything ritual is more well rounded than everblack though with some of the different things they tried with it. I actually feel everblack is pretty basic and is missing elements that they seemed to be growing on.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    It's def a different type of album than Ritual was. It seemed to go in the opposite direction from where that album was and maybe that's what I like so much about it. It's different than where they were going and it surprised the hell out of me and I dug it lol.
    showin hornz \m/
    It disappointed me. I was looking foward to the evolution they were doing and seemed to take a step back. Seems like an album that should have been released between miasma and nocturnal.
    mrAPE said:

It disappointed me. I was looking foward to the evolution they were doing and seemed to take a step back. Seems like an album that should have been released between miasma and nocturnal.

It very well could have imo. But I dug it hard but that's just me.
    showin hornz \m/
    For those who are fans of nocturnal

showin hornz \m/
    Come on you cant possibly sit there and say its better than ritual <_>
    showin hornz \m/
    I personally enjoy miasma the most. But with that said I can see the quality of records and would put ritual above it. Right now it would be as follows for me but I like all.

Ritual > miasma > nocturnal > deflorate > everblack > unhallowed
    showin hornz \m/
    and ape is the only other sane person on the forum