Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Like sands through the hour glass.....
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    ...so are the cells in your brain if you read this thread.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Shield95 said:

Yo this bitch is literally offensively ugly.

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    SOmebody is gonna get a complex
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    If Alex and B got back together again right now, I'd laugh my cock off coz the entire forum would be so upset and confused by it all.
    Look at all you mofos getting so engrossed and wound up and upset about this whole drama.
    Who gives a fuck?
    Really!?
    Who really gives a fuck?
    @Ape posted the best response about 10 pages back
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Why would anyone be pissed off because they'd be retarded enough to get back together?
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Because all of these Shield faggots have no lives so it'd probably genuinely upset them
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Gnomez said:

If Alex and B got back together again right now, I'd laugh my cock off coz the entire forum would be so upset and confused by it all.
    Look at all you mofos getting so engrossed and wound up and upset about this whole drama.
    Who gives a fuck?
    Really!?
    Who really gives a fuck?
    @Ape posted the best response about 10 pages back

Wonders why people care so much
    Posts long response
    Admires apes even longer response on the subject
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My one long response is less pathetic than the half week long argument you all have been doing
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    We were protecting the innocent. One day you may need our help Ape and The Shield will be there for you.

SHIELD2013
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Jobe said:

...so are the cells in your brain if you read this thread.

Is that why I feel so lost? When the sand runs out they flip it over and do it again..
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Because all of these Shield faggots have no lives so it'd probably genuinely upset them

I have a life...pretty good one...

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    TheCLIT said:

^At first I thought it sounded funny that Wakes wife would be nervous about George...But then I remembered how my friends girlfriend was a fucking nut job that was certain that he was cheating on her with our other guy friend.

No... that isnt it at all. My wife doesn't know about anyone on this website, or have any clue about the BS drama that goes on. If my wife did know about this site, she would probably give 0 fucks about it. However, I personally don't see any reason to involve my real life, with drama of this site. The last thing I need someone doing is sending my wife text messages telling her im smoking pot :)) Kidding, but kinda not really...

What it really comes down to is this- Say I became facebook friends with George. Then every single person here knows who I am and how to contact me. Fuck that. There are no less than 3 people here who are very young, very immature, and would list me as their top 3 most hated people on the forum. Young immature kids with nothing better to do, would love nothing better than to try and fuck up someone's real life. For shits and giggles.

So what exactly do I have to gain from posting my contact information? Because if I give it to one person here, It's going to be given to everyone here.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:

I wouldn't. backslides almost always happen. I think the only thing really preventing a backslide here, is a lot of hurtful things were said and done. Pride is a difficult pill to swallow.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i can't imagine how anyone here could fuck me up in any way, shape, form or fashion. that said, i do kinda wish i didn't have some people added on fb because of what happened. i was all enjoying my vacation on the beach. i go to check fb and there's all this shield shit on it. fuck all that noise. we did have a katia sighting doe :-*
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Im sorry you're ashamed of me on facebook :-S
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn 44 pages? You guys are niggers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers