Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I read the first 10. That's enough for me.

Thoughts:

I heard about this shit right before I left. Pretty fucking stupid. I'm not understanding the whole "showing up at bianca's house" thing but whatever. But the weed shit did not need to be said and is pretty stupid.

Also this Shield shit is some straight up gayniggers from outer space shit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:

Im sorry you're ashamed of me on facebook :-S

imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

mrAPE said:

Im sorry you're ashamed of me on facebook :-S

:-?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Shit was dumb on all accounts

Although I must say I am not without fault. I was an asshole to Bianca on multiple subjects, mainly my retarded unwillingness to budge on concert issues when she just wanted to see me. the thing that set all of the fireworks off this last time was because I wanted to see The Body play on the 25th and it overlapped her time here with me (june 23rd-july 1st). she was more than willing to pay for our disneyland trip too. I shouldnt have been such a dick, for real.

I sincerely apologize for that.
    I love winning with women
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    at least you were able to realize you fucked up, takes a lot to own up to it.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yo, it'd be a slightly different story if you actually lived wit/by her. But by "seeing her" that means she wanted you to skip going out to a fucking show to stay home sitting on Skype all night. :-|

Nah.jpg.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Shield95 said:

Yo, it'd be a slightly different story if you actually lived wit/by her. But by "seeing her" that means she wanted you to skip going out to a fucking show to stay home sitting on Skype all night. :-|

Nah.jpg.

:|
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I hope that is not an apology to Bianca because that is surely not lengthy enough....
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    That's cool you apologized for those things. But eh, those things aren't all that bad imo
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    As annoying as shield is holy fuck Gary what are you even trying to do? I'm annoyed by you for them.
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    triggaplz said:

Shit was dumb on all accounts

Although I must say I am not without fault. I was an asshole to Bianca on multiple subjects, mainly my retarded unwillingness to budge on concert issues when she just wanted to see me. the thing that set all of the fireworks off this last time was because I wanted to see The Body play on the 25th and it overlapped her time here with me (june 23rd-july 1st). she was more than willing to pay for our disneyland trip too. I shouldnt have been such a dick, for real.

I sincerely apologize for that.

I'm sure you realize now that your decision made her feel as if you cared more for some show than you did for her. Especially since you rarely saw each other IRL. It is a bummer that sometimes with choices like this, things are a lot clearer in retrospect. And a lot of times, the hurt caused by such choices, damage a relationship beyond repair. I've been there, done that, sucks I know, but think of this an an opportunity to grow so that you don't fall victim to the same in the future. Good luck man, and good job reflecting on how you could have been the cause of the breakup. Most people are so quick to push off blame, when in truth there is usually equal parts to blame from both sides. I think highly of those that try and understand their errors and learn from them such that they don't make the same choice in the future. \m/

Are you incapable of comprehending what you read?

Yes. He is... It's sort of his thing. He is all about fitness, rapping, and keeping it real........ real dumb.

I hope that is not an apology to Bianca because that is surely not lengthy enough....

I think that's the one thing he sincerely is apologetic about, which was the point of the post. Could be wrong doe

Either way I think we have learned here internet relationships aren't the best decision in the world lol
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited May 2013

Are you incapable of comprehending what you read?

Yes. He is... It's sort of his thing. He is all about fitness, rapping, and keeping it real........ real dumb.
    well that whole culture shuns education so i'm not suprised
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited May 2013

I think that's the one thing he sincerely is apologetic about, which was the point of the post. Could be wrong doe

I know. It is sincere as far as I can tell but after the whole stink this thing caused, it should at least qualify as a paragraph of doom. Hell, his apology to me on facebook was longer.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Lol what a fucking cunt. And Shane's simp ass agreeing. Fucking bitch.

That's cool you apologized for those things. But eh, those things aren't all that bad imo

let me state - I don't really have any idea what ultimately lead to their breakup, but I could understand what Alex just apologized for being hurtful. I mean if I am seeing my gf every two months in person, and the one time I come to see her she has to go do something that she literally does every weekend.... That would kinda stink. Oh so that's where I stand on level of importance? I mean yeah, it's not bad in the sense that he is physically harming her such that she needs to be concerned for her life... But im sure it would make someone feel not all that valued. Know what I mean?