Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    8-|
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake, you talk about Alex's personal life nonstop. Make accusations about him you don't know nothing about. You even posted the personal tumblr Jawn he didn't want posted. I put a few words together and make a small paragraph about how your life is an you can't take it? Like I said you threw the first stone.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    This thread has devolved into a free for all

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Wake, you talk about Alex's personal life nonstop. Make accusations about him you don't know nothing about.

omg again with the irony
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Wake isn't my friend. A friend is someone I can talk to when I need them and doesn't hide me for no reason.

When I meet people in real life, then I hand out shit like contact info. It's fine that you don't consider me a friend, but I had considered you one... And kinda still do. I figured when you finally played Rochester, we'd meet up. Im going to tell you though... Even people who have my number, I don't text, i dont talk... If that makes me not a friend, then im friendless.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Am I the only one here that finds it strange that people consider themselves so close to each other on a freaking internet forum? :-?

Alex4Lyfe said:

Wake, you talk about Alex's personal life nonstop. Make accusations about him you don't know nothing about.

omg again with the irony
    I posted texts and proof.
    edited May 2013
    likewise
    you didnt even bother trying to listen to my side of the story
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited May 2013

Am I the only one here that finds it strange that people consider themselves so close to each other on a freaking internet forum? :-?

i would normally agree but a few people that met here have fucked each other iirc

Alex4Lyfe said:

Wake isn't my friend. A friend is someone I can talk to when I need them and doesn't hide me for no reason.

When I meet people in real life, then I hand out shit like contact info. It's fine that you don't consider me a friend, but I had considered you one... And kinda still do. I figured when you finally played Rochester, we'd meet up. Im going to tell you though... Even people who have my number, I don't text, i dont talk... If that makes me not a friend, then im friendless.
    It's not that, it's the fact like you act like we're brothers for life, but I ask for your email and shit cause I wanted to send you pics of my trip and you're like nah my wife will get mad. That's why I stopped talking to you dude. I was just like this dude calls me a friend but won't talk to me unless its a PM mon-fri 9-5 on a forum. Sorry, I thought you were cool too, but posting the Alex tumblr tryna make him out as a bitch or abusive when it just seemed like a heartfelt message was a low blow. I mean the things you said about Bianca and the way she treats people including Alex, and you are white knighting hard. I'm dissapointed.
    Alex4Lyfe said:

you are white knighting hard.

third times the charm
    imageimage
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Wake, you talk about Alex's personal life nonstop. Make accusations about him you don't know nothing about. You even posted the personal tumblr Jawn he didn't want posted. I put a few words together and make a small paragraph about how your life is an you can't take it? Like I said you threw the first stone.

Dude, I've been discussing stuff that is being talked about in open forum and giving my opinion on what I've read. Im not betraying Alex's trust by posting stuff he doesnt want because Alex hasnt said shit to me. You specifically were asking what I was talking about, and wanting me to post that website.... I did. I had no clue he wanted that shit secret, and Bianca had said a day earlier that she was going to post that site, but no one expressed interest.

No man, I've said nothing personal against you. I wish you'd let your beef go with me, because man I've got nothing but love you you here. don't burn a bridge that doenst need to be burnt. Im talking to piss time away, and am not emotionally vested in any of this shit.
    Alex4Lyfe said:

The bottom line is I live a private life. I But I dont need internet drama in my real life.

Better stay away from Bianca then, she might snitch on you.
    No worries man. Bianca isnt my friend. Pretty sure I'm still top 3 most hated in her list.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Alex4Lyfe said:

you are white knighting hard.

third times the charm
    Every single fucking time something like this happens, you are at the front and center. Shut your whore mouth.
    shhhhhhh i know uirate now, but youll be ok
    imageimage

Actually just having Alex's back like I said I would 2 years ago when you fuck him over.
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Actually just whiteknighting hard.
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

damn, first Britt now Wake
    George losing friends like a motherfucker

Damn, such devastating losses, really. I'm sure he's crying himself to sleep.

edited May 2013
    Alex4Lyfe said:

It's not that, it's the fact like you act like we're brothers for life, but I ask for your email and shit cause I wanted to send you pics of my trip and you're like nah my wife will get mad. That's why I stopped talking to you dude. I was just like this dude calls me a friend but won't talk to me unless its a PM mon-fri 9-5 on a forum. Sorry, I thought you were cool too, but posting the Alex tumblr tryna make him out as a bitch or abusive when it just seemed like a heartfelt message was a low blow. I mean the things you said about Bianca and the way she treats people including Alex, and you are white knighting hard. I'm dissapointed.

I acted like that because man we have a lot in common musically... Our shared love for Floyd and Pantera is a big reason for that. I don't recall you asking for email but asking for facebook. I have no problems giving you my email. that is nothing... my bad. I really don't facebook so it's silly to give that out.

Im not trying to make Alex out to be anything. I didnt post the tumblr to make him out to be a bitch but to answer questions about where my comments were coming from. i didnt know it was some big secret man. I've not said anything positive about Bianca in the last two days... I've only said it seems like Alex isnt over her, and he should be. That is hardly being on Bianca's side man.