Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

North Korea

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    They're not full of shit, but have no idea what they're getting into
    No that was tim osman
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Michael Jackson
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    givezafukk bout crazy gooks

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

SATAN said:

SATAN said:

I don't see how someone could read the northwoods stuff and not see the Kennedy connection. I see a lot of apologizing and excusing going on whenever it's brought up and I have no idea why. I think people have a hard time accepting it and get defensive out of instinct

Do you mean the connection to his assassination? I mean, it's a pretty simple connection to make, but it would be without proof. There's no factual foundation connecting Northwoods failure to his assassination. It's just conjecture.
    of course

good luck finding a document that reads "conspiracy to assassinate president john f. kennedy" :))
    I'm not saying that it doesn't exist because it doesn't exist on paper, I'm saying it doesn't exist on paper because it doesn't exist. If it does exist, I expect there to be some sort of evidence to such a claim.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You must be a big fan of the Catholic church.
    So you're saying that you believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy?
    I think that the evidence is there to make me believe that Oswald was the killer. Was he alone? Was he working for someone? What was his motive? Those are the real ambiguities associated with his assassination to me.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I don't think he was alone but he was def. involved
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited April 2013
    Will U.S. shoot down N.Korea missile?

Sen. John McCain says if the North launches a missile, "we should take it out."

Opening line of a CNN headline :))
    I love winning with women
    This shit with N Korea is very real and very scary.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    givezafukk bout crazy gooks
    freddy krugar iza realer and scarier than nKorae \\\\ and theyz arsenal of one nuclear missile....

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Being serious Catz..without insulting each other..We really don't need another war..Esp. so close to CHina. China still funds these scum bags..gave them their mobile launchers and they have almost if not already perfected nukes despite what fox or cnn tells you. Our interceptors are not as reliable as we would like.
    Also you have no idea what their arsenal is. They are a very secretive nation.

I live too far north for them to even worry about dropping a bomb on me.
    And if it happens,... then it happens.
    I ain't crawling in no damn bomb shelter from some gooks.

I'm East Coast so I'm good also but..ya know..what if..everyone needs to get along and get rid of these terrible weapons. United States included...nukes have no business here or anywhere in the world.

The nuclear weapon is not a tool of war. It is a tool of politics. I truly don't believe that another nation will ever use a nuclear bomb against each other again. Only non-governmental bodies ie Al Qaeda, could use one.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Yeah bigger nations know its suicide to use a nuke. Radical groups are the most likley to use them since they thing killing themselves for their cause gives them power.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Primarily it's that governments can't react to militant groups with nuclear force. It's not like the US could nuke Afghanistan if Al Qaeda used a bomb tomorrow. But if North Korea uses one? That place is gone and we're all still eating tea and crumpets come June.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    just get new zealand to attack north korea. im sure they could take them
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    We're nuclear free
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i've seen better
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I've seen better in NY

I truly don't believe that another nation will ever use a nuclear bomb against each other again.

You sir, are a fucking retard.
    Are you trying to tell me that one of the most basic political science theories is fucking retarded?