Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"poor lil' tink tink" killed his girlfriend

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited February 2013
    Competition does not always = sport...there are spelling bee competitions as well
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    OH YOU MAD CUZ I'M STYLIN ON YOU BOI
    edited February 2013
    If you set your mind to it you could lift for the next ten years straight and go do competitions with steroid freaks..but You ain't ever gonna be able to handle lebron in the post no matter what You do...that's the difference
    rexum420 said:

If you set your mind to it you could lift for the next ten years straight and go do competitions with steroid freaks..but You ain't ever gonna be able to handle lebron in the post no matter what You do...that's the difference

You're fucking retarded. Calvin Johnson wouldn't be able to handle LeBron in the post either. Your fucking point? Mike Portnoy will never shred like Steve Vai. YOUR FUCKING POINT? That was literally the most retarded comparison you could POSSIBLY make.

Bodybuilding is not a sport. Smooth my tip you fag.
    Episode said:

rexum420 said:

You're fucking retarded. Calvin Johnson wouldn't be able to handle LeBron in the post either. Your fucking point? Mike Portnoy will never shred like Steve Vai. YOUR FUCKING POINT? That was literally the most retarded comparison you could POSSIBLY make.

Maybe if you used some logic in your thinking you would see what I'm saying. To play sports at the highest level it doesn't just take hard work. It takes natural born talent...that's the difference
    Who the fuck is talking about playing at the highest level? All it was ever about was Bodybuilding being a sport.
    Yeah I'm done trying to get the point through your thick 5-head
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:

So all the other black eye eras are okay like racism and players doing cocaine in the club house but steroids is where you draw the line? Look I understand its bullshit these players used something to enhance their game but if they are being snubbed so should all of the other players that took part in bad eras in baseball. Bonds would have been a hall of famer before the steroids and that seems to be the case for most of them. I don't think steroids are okay or good in fact I think it's bullshit but you really should look more into baseball history before saying they shouldn't be in.

Ty Cobb being a racist fuck didn't change the fact that he was one of the best ball players ever. Barry Bonds taking steroids did change how good of a ball player he is. That's the way I see it. Saying that he would have been a hall of famer is irrelevant, to me. Uncle Rico and his HS football team would have won state if the coach put him in during the 4th quarter.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    All y'all.......

Swallow my shiny ass brain.
    I'm pretty sure this calls for a ban hammer :))
    Also apperantly when you have the reverse Michael Jackson disease it starts in your bawlz
    > wonders why he gets no pussy
    > deformed balls
    You mirin' my testes.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I got your point rex :)>-
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Cocaine use in the clubhouse era was fine though win and those who disagreed. And your relation was retarded to the bonds thing he didn't start using until her was already going to be a hall of famer. Remember he was good from the beginning not just after her started using. Can you do me a favor and produce info where major league baseball tested the guys you mentioned positive and not just he said she said from managers?

Once again my stance isn't for steroids its for who are you going to be okay with every other group through history fucking up being okay but this one is where the line is drawn.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Cocaines a helluva drug