Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"poor lil' tink tink" killed his girlfriend

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol niggas so ignorant about steroids.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    No. Keep your needle in the ass in gay ass bodybuilding. Real athletes dont need that shit.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    No one should need any performance enhancing drugs in any sport imo
    imageimage
    edited February 2013
    Lol so ignorant. A, Bodybuilders are "real athletes.". B, A real athlete is good without juice, he's just BETTER wit juice. You're a dumbass if you think a non-athletic person that can't perform their sport just magically gets fucking amazing at the sport 'cause of gear. You need to be good in the first place and put in the hard work regardless.

Steroids are the most moronically misunderstood substances in the world. Alcohol? NO PROBLEM BRAH LET'S GET TRASHED AND DESTROY OUR LIVERS EVERY WEEKEND. Steroids, that taken properly, are taken in very safe, calculated, and cycled doses? NO YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAG IF YOU PUT STEROIDS IN YOUR BODY.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

Alcohol? NO PROBLEM BRAH LET'S GET TRASHED AND DESTROY OUR LIVERS EVERY WEEKEND. Steroids, that taken properly, are taken in very safe, calculated, and cycled doses? NO YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAG IF YOU PUT STEROIDS IN YOUR BODY.

Welcome to 'Murica.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited February 2013
    Yeah it's a big boys beauty pageant not a sport
    edited February 2013

Athlete: a person who is trained or skilled in exercises, sports, or games requiring physical strength, agility, or stamina

Thank you for helping me prove my point, fucking moron. What the fuck do you think goes into being a "beauty queen" for a Bodybuilder? A shit ton of exercises and a shit ton of physical strength to lift the heavy ass weight that in turn makes you into the "beauty queen.". Fucking ignorant ass nigga.
    And you can suck my dick. If swinging a club then getting your fat lazy ass in a caddy to get to the next hole is considered a sport, or a fatass redneck sitting in a car is considered a sport, then something that takes 4-6 days weekly of extreme physical exertion, every week of your life, is most definitely a sport. And lifting doesn't take stamina either? Lol aight, then you ain't lifting faggot.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Idk about any of you, but I'm LOLing hard over here.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Episode said:

And you can suck my dick. If swinging a club then getting your fat lazy ass in a caddy to get to the next hole is considered a sport, or a fatass redneck sitting in a car is considered a sport, then something that takes 4-6 days weekly of extreme physical exertion, every week of your life, is most definitely a sport. And lifting doesn't take stamina either? Lol aight, then you ain't lifting faggot.

You're an angry little stickbug aren't you

NASCAR is also not a sport lol...it's a competition...but not a sport
    Bodybuilders dont physically compete against each other you fucking idiot. Theres no game or task that requires skill to win.

Powerlifting is a sport. Bodybuilding is not. Lifting weights to gain the muscle required is a physical activity, but the actual bodybuilding competition is NOT a sport. Youre a fucking braindead idiot if you think so. Using your logic, beauty pagents are sports.
    Yeah...to compete at the hugest level you have to have an extreme amount of talent that your born with...lifting weights to gain mass is not included in that

Bodybuilders dont physically compete against each other you fucking idiot. Theres no game or task that requires skill to win.

Powerlifting is a sport. Bodybuilding is not. Lifting weights to gain the muscle required is a physical activity, but the actual bodybuilding competition is NOT a sport. Youre a fucking braindead idiot if you think so. Using your logic, beauty pagents are sports.

Bodybuilders don't compete against eachother? Holy fuck, almost stopped reading there. You ever heard of Olympia, and the other countless Bodybuilding COMPETITIONS across the fucking globe? And why is there a winner, and subsequent 2nd placers, 3rd placers, and losers? Because they COMPETE. The actual physical competition is all behind the curtains instead of the actual competition. It's whoever trains the hardest, whoever has the best diet, etc., and then you present your final product at the actual show. While there may not technically be competition AT the shows, there's most definitely competition behind the red curtain, months before, and leading up to, the show. You're a fucking retard. Motherfuckers are so fucking ignorant when it comes to Bodybuilding, it's disgusting.

Also, just 'cause it's not a TEAM sport, doesn't mean it's not a sport, dumbass.

“While there may not technically be competition AT the shows“

Thank you. Good night. Take your L.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Each time I see this story on the news/here/fb, I always think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HARofdQsDE
    I love winning with women
    Are you fucking Catz? The point is, is that the sport and competition aspect of Bodybuilding isn't really at the shows. The shows are to present your hard work and shoot for a trophy, but Bodybuilding more than anything, is about the preparation for those shows, the actual ATHLETIC aspect of it, lifting, and of course, eating. It's also a competition wit yourself mentally. A prep diet is so ridiculously clean, and you gotta do it for 12-16 weeks. It drives niggas nuts, but if you wanna win bad enough, you'll put yourself through it. If you wanna continue being a faggot, then we can call it an "Athletic competition.", but that still comes down to being a sport.

Also, you don't have to play a sport to be an athlete. So, even if you wanna insist Bodybuilding ain't a sport, you're straight fucking retarded saying Bodybuilders ain't athletes.

“While there may not technically be competition AT the shows“

Thank you. Good night. Take your L.