Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Game of Thrones

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

this season has been boring as fuck...bunch of filler episodes to get to the end where shits gonna hit the fan...last couple weeks should be good doe 

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited May 2014

I'm not saying it hasn't been good...probably some of the better dialog scenes...but as a whole probably the worst season so far. They  basically haven't  advanced the story since  joffery died. It's just a lot slower paced then I expected. But like I said I'm assuming this season is going to leave you with some of the biggest cliffhangers yet so it will probably end awesome. But so far very meh 

Couldn't disagree more

Are we watching the same show ?

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    This episode was pretty much a train wreck.
    Pass the god damn butter.

Train wreck of shit till the last 15 minutes 

My complaints are from the book perspective though, Lysa going out the Moon Door didn't help it at all for me. Why was The Mountain just killing random dudes? Why would a queen go to him while he is still stabbing bitches no less? Shes a fucking Queen. Servants go to her. Word cannot begin to describe how bad the snow castle scene was, and that was one of the most visual scenes in the book, not to mention all of the prophecy and foreshadowing that went along with it. The whole scene just fell flat. There were some big issues with the Mel in the tub scene as well

Yeah I'm def going to read the books. But compared to every other season ( I felt like there wasn't enough episodes to fit everything in) this season has just dragged. Like other then the two deaths literally nothing has happened as far as progressing the story. The white walker baby scene was cool but  it's just been a screeching halt. Probably the worst season so far

0 bout Nola thinks 

Soon Rex. Soon. All men must die.

yeah like I said I'm expecting for snow serious shit to go down \m/

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Jobe said:
    My complaints are from the book perspective though, Lysa going out the Moon Door didn't help it at all for me. Why was The Mountain just killing random dudes? Why would a queen go to him while he is still stabbing bitches no less? Shes a fucking Queen. Servants go to her. Word cannot begin to describe how bad the snow castle scene was, and that was one of the most visual scenes in the book, not to mention all of the prophecy and foreshadowing that went along with it. The whole scene just fell flat. There were some big issues with the Mel in the tub scene as well

My main issue is The Mountain looking like he's fucking 25. He's supposed to be The Hound's OLDER brother, and The Hound looks like he could be his dad.

Also Biter and Rorge's cameo sucked ass.

lol at bookfagsl

is the mountain a new actor? 

I don't remember him looking like that at the joust thingy in season 1

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2014
    They've had three different actors play The Mountain so far. There's actually a lot of small parts that have been recast for different season, I only know this because I sped watched the show over a month and I kept reading the got wikia to see if I missed anything. I literally hit episode six of season four the day episode seven aired. 

The only reason I want to read the books is I feel like they're probably easier to keep up with off the bat because you put your own faces to names instead of seeing some dude and just having to know who he is because you've heard his name twice. 

image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Through various spoilers, I knew Jofrey was going to die for awhile. It was an antagonizing wait and I got to watch the episodes at my own pace...can't imagine what it was like waiting over three years for that shit to happen. 

image Photobucket

Yeah that was the best episode this season....iv wanted him dated since he killed my favorite whore 

NolaMetal46and2 said:

is the mountain a new actor? 

I don't remember him looking like that at the joust thingy in season 1

Yeah the actor they had playing him in season 1 was pretty much perfect

Yea I agree way better

I was so confused lol i thought everyone thought the mountain was gonna fight but the queen was gonna secretly get this other dude instead