Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Giant Squid caught on film for the first time

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lolsatan.

>Says he respects all the beautiful creatures, won't eat them.
    >Eats the ugly, non-cuddly ones, like turkey, and has posted a picture of a turkey sandwich he brought to work.
    >Gets on Bianca for the exact same shit and calls her a hypocrite.
    >Then who was hypocrite?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    it was tofu turkey dood
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Tofu turkey...

And he calls ME a fag. =))
    How is eating tofurkey more gay than obsessing over half naked guys? :-??
    ive never tried tofu turkey but i cant beleive it tastes as good as real turkey.. if u want to eat tofurkey then go for it but dont lie and say its as good as real turkey cmon now.. im a little full of shit doe cuz ive nver tried tofurkey but it cant be as good theres no way lol
    ive just heard my whole life by vegetarians that there food is so good and or better than meat.. i never ate vegtarian food till college where we had an award winning vegan bar.. the food was god awful horrible..ugh i get goosebumps even thinking about it.. but then you get these crunchy hippies saying how amazing it is.. now im no food expert by any means but is it really that hard to say hey this food aint that great but its healthy and good for you.. i can accept that answer lol
    haha because you cant bullshit a dog! they know the real thing tastes better
    hey theres nothing wrong tofurkey, eat it if you want its good for you, i think lol just dont be like OMG its so yummy best food eva..cuz theres no way it is
    it sounds horrible lol but i would try it
    Nola I think theres a little of both good and bad when it comes to that kinda stuff. For example the fake bacon I tried was disgusting. I assume fake ribs are gross too (maybe its all pork products? Idk)

However I went to a veggie restaurant and had tempeh buffalo wings and they were amazing. I'd 100 percent put them up against real wings any day. I've also had "chicken fried steak" there with gravy and all that good shit that tasted just like your neighborhood diner.

I see your point doe. The college I work at has a veggie section of their buffet and the menu changes daily... I dont think they've served one thing that wasnt absolute garbage other than like spaghetti.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I like eating everything
    Fuck feelings and fuck tofu
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Episode said:

Tofu turkey...

And he calls ME a fag. =))

quick test:

would you rather eat tofurkey or watch 45 minutes of male workout footage? be honest
    The latter, as long as it was hardcore heavy ass lifting that was inspiring. I watch lifting shit on YouTube all the time.

Come at me nigga.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You can have all the inspiration that you want, but you've got to actually put in the time to get shit done. And I'm not talking about the 5 months that you're so invested in something, it takes years. Decades.

That's why the correct answer is tofurkey.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

You can have all the inspiration that you want, but you've got to actually put in the time to get shit done. And I'm not talking about the 5 months that you're so invested in something, it takes years. Decades.

That's why the correct answer is tofurkey.

And you think I ain't in this for the long haul? I don't even expect to reach my goal physique (Natty.) 'til 2015 or 2016, prolly even longer. And I'm completely fine wit that. I wouldn't love it so much if it didn't take the long and hard grinding. There was a thread on this bodybuilding forum asking if there was a pill you could take that would instantly give you your dream physique, no lifting required, if you would take it, and I said no, 'cause it completely negates the pride, accomplishment, and confidence that an amazing physique gives you. The hard ass work is what keeps me coming back and keeps me entertained, I love busting my ass to get something I truly want, I'm not expecting a "5 month miracle.". FOH.

And I can't wait for your inevitable response saying that I'll give up within a year.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    MOAR SQUID

Do You Like Hurting Other People?