Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Giant Squid caught on film for the first time

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You've never had a gyro leah? Those are made with lamb
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    gyro's are awesome! =P~

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:

You've never had a gyro leah? Those are made with lamb

No. My mom has though
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    SATAN said:

i consider animals family. eating them is out of the question. even the slimy, tentacled ones

personally i think this a little ridiculous but but if you wanna feel that way i wont stop ya

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm used to that type of response. doesn't bother me anymore. i feel a kinship with all conscious beings. i don't even kill bugs
    what defines conscious doe? you really think bugs even know they are alive? i mean trees are alive too, where do you draw the line
    Maybe if you would smoke and get in touch with your spiritual side and mother earth you would understand.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Actually, acid did it for me @-)
    NolaMetal said:

what defines conscious doe? you really think bugs even know they are alive? i mean trees are alive too, where do you draw the line

It's surprising that you're so into Tool and still feel this way. Maynard talks about this in a ton of their lyrics
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NolaMetal said:

you really think bugs even know they are alive?

...yes...

They're driven by instinct and don't have thought or emotion, but yeah, they totally are conscious.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited January 2013
    mrAPE said:

Maybe if you would smoke and get in touch with your spiritual side and mother earth you would understand.

you kid but in honesty it does help.. since I smoked my ideas of pretty much everything has changed including my spirituality and my views of the wonders of this earth. As far as spirituality goes.. i dont buy into as much anymore.. i dont think there is this big cosmic answer to everything. i dont think things happen for a reason..things just happen. through this I realized that you should only serve yourself and the others you care about and search for happiness and nothing else really matters.. which brings me to nature.. I just look at what like a squirrels life entails and isnt much.. i doesnt seek happiness it doesnt seek fulfillment in anything..it just exists.. now since its the cycle of the earth and i believe the natural cycle should be respected i wont go out of my way to kill it or anything but if it dies, oh well death happens in all stages all the time and esp for a creature that cant even experience things we can I feel shouldnt be all worked up over.. the larger the animal the closer you get to gray area imo.. because like satan said they start to grow a conscious of life, an understanding of emotions and the things that make life worth living.. now since I respect the cycle of life i will stilll eat animals because we are animals and are part of that cycle but i can completely respect the fact the people dont want these animals tortured in the process of being in that cycle.. spirituality is kind of lost on me but smoking has def enhanced my attention to nature and the beauties of the world, im def a changed person

NolaMetal said:

...yes...

They're driven by instinct and don't have thought or emotion, but yeah, they totally are conscious.
    so you think a spider understands the fact that its alive? please explain
    SATAN said:

NolaMetal said:

It's surprising that you're so into Tool and still feel this way. Maynard talks about this in a ton of their lyrics
    maynard makes wine that comes from grapes which are technically alive, about the same level of alive as a bug imo.. like i said where do you draw the line?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    Comparing bugs to trees on a consciousness level <__>
    I find it funny I've been told by certain people on here that I need to open my mind. Turns out I am more open minded than those same people.
    edited January 2013
    i love this site, instead of explaining just throw in a -_- or <_> . there we go much better
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NolaMetal said:

i love this site, instead of explaining just throw in a -_- or <_> . there we go much better

Elaboration has been neglected around these parts since the og forums. Writing multiple sentences means you're mad.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NolaMetal said:

NolaMetal said:

...yes...

so you think a spider understands the fact that its alive? please explain
    Yes, I do. I think that spider is conscious of its surroundings and environment, and will do things that we consider important as well.

Sure, they're not going to work and exchanging currency, but they'll work to improve quality of life, search for food, work to reproduce, etc.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page