Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2012 Election results - Who'd you vote for?

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
    i consider myself a progressive libertarian, gary johnson coincides with my beliefs and philosophies on what a government is there for regardless of what party he is a part of.. id have no problem voting for jill stein either.. the race should be johnson vs stein in a perfect world..
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Jill Stein (Green)
    the idea of the president being irrelevant that mc tossed out there is pretty much extinguished by this comment

How much has Obama actually changed? Has your life been THAT different? Theres a system of checks and balances. ONE man cant change that anything. Especially with a congress full of people who oppose him.

because you are at least acknowledging that things changed when bush was there. i don't want any more of that shit, and romney is worse because he's in wall street's pocket instead of big oil. we're gonna be fucked if he gets in
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Jill Stein (Green)
    NolaMetal said:

i consider myself a progressive libertarian, gary johnson coincides with my beliefs and philosophies on what a government is there for regardless of what party he is a part of.. id have no problem voting for jill stein either.. the race should be johnson vs stein in a perfect world..

:)) it's just that, fiscally anyway, he's the polar opposite of a liberal. that flat tax shit is a scam
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Barack Obama (Democratic)
    my mothers friend is arguing with me on fb aboout what Romney has said about Roe vs Wade and shit -_-
    imageimage
    bianca try having any sort of political discourse that doesnt use the words abortions or birth control. go!
    Romney would like to make sure that women are not paid the same as men in the same profession
    ever heard of the 'glass ceiling'?
    hes outsourced jobs and very against gay marriage
    should i go on orr....?
    imageimage
    not to mention that hes flip flopped and contrdicte himself more times that you can count
    the reason i talk heavily about the pill is because thats what will effect me right now as opposed to equal pay and everything else
    imageimage
    in this day and age the gvlass ceiling arguement is pretty bullshit, if anyone actual had any insight into the actual corporate world they would see how silly it is..
    outsources jobs is an actual real topic that should determine a president, unlike birth control so i will at least give you credit on that one and i agree that is a major concern
    edited November 2012
    uhm you would think its bullshit since it doesnt effect you...
    and of course youd think the birth control isnt an actual topic because you dont use it...
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

not to mention that hes flip flopped and contrdicte himself more times that you can count

now i have no idea who your talking about
    edited November 2012
    no i think its bullshit becuase i dont have a wharfed media view on it and actually have a realistic view on it.. show me a case where a company deliberately pays women or any minority less money than their white male counterpart.. if a statistic like that is so apparently obvious then it should be obvious to find companies that do that.. do i think theyres been cases even as of recently where a women got paid less than a man? sure.. but its by far the exception, not the rule.. its not affecting you at all either so why do you get a say in it? so youve gone to work and gotten paid less on your paycheck than a dood worker? of course not cuz its bullshit
    yah because as a man ive had it soooooooooooooo much easier in life than you, you need a reality check sweetheart. OMG YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PAY FOR BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!11!!! MARCH ON WASHINGTON GUYS JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH
    its like the whole weed thing for me..yah im passionate about legalizing it and there is nothing wrong with being passionate about your beliefs but its another to play the victim.. because i dont have the right legally to smoke marijuana i dont go around acting like no one else could understand what its like to be 'oppressed' that way.. white guys are the only people in america who cant really complain about anything and yet its getting pretty close to the point were they have a less advantage than their counterparts
    so youre comparing weed to birth control?
    weed is something you do for pleasure and birth control is something we take for our health...totally equivalent...
    god what i would give to have male privilege for a day
    imageimage
    NolaMetal said:

no i think its bullshit becuase i dont have a wharfed media view on it and actually have a realistic view on it.. show me a case where a company deliberately pays women or any minority less money than their white male counterpart.. if a statistic like that is so apparently obvious then it should be obvious to find companies that do that.. do i think theyres been cases even as of recently where a women got paid less than a man? sure.. but its by far the exception, not the rule.. its not affecting you at all either so why do you get a say in it? so youve gone to work and gotten paid less on your paycheck than a dood worker? of course not cuz its bullshit

its not affecting me at the second and thats exactly what i said!
    you asked for reasons other than the pill or abortion and i gave it to you!
    just because you (someone who isnt affected by this at all) think its bullshit doesnt make it any less real
    youre being a moron
    imageimage
    edited November 2012
    i hate to break it to you girls but birth control IS A FUCKING privilege.. you dont HAVE to have unprotected sex just like i dont have to smoke weed. do i think i woman should be able to take birtch control because its her own body? of course... but do i necessarily believe that the govt should have to pay for it? im not sure... you say privileged, privilege..your so fucking stupid name one instance in my life where ive got it so much better off than you in any thing that would have been decided on by our government..ill wait... so much bullshit i cant even begin to pick it apart.... and since birth control isnt really my number one subject i would love to be linked to an article where it says mitt romney wants to outlaw birth control..ill wait for that as well.. and if you dont like that i have an opinion to fucking bad i still live in america and you gonna have to deal with it.. so not only are white men not alowwed to complain we are not even allowed to have an educated opinion..yet im privileged..little confusing
    when i started taking birth control i didnt take it to keep from getting pregnant, you idiot
    i took it for my menstrual cycle!
    it was for my god damn health!
    imageimage
    omfg i cant even try to have a person understand anything if they still think the pill ONLY prevents a baby
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah I'd have to agree that birth control is a fundamental right, not a privilege.
    explain to me how you have a fundamental right to free birth control and yet you have to pay for pretty much any other thing regarding your health..