Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Report: SUICIDE SILENCE Singer Killed In Motorcycle Crash - Nov. 1, 2012

Comments

• TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rexum420 said:

just because someone makes a mistake doesn't make them a bad person

Exactly.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I feel like the word mistake implies that it wasn't purposeful
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:

:|

Iv made many a mistakes drunk...from getting into/driving a car when wasted....getting into fist fight with not just other drunk d bags but my best friend...3 times lol....throw downs to...to saying the wrong thing to a chick when your drunk....iv learned...and been lucky....but i never drank from the bottle with the intentions to make those mistakes
    Xenocide said:

So you think he was purposely trying to kill himself?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I think we was a drunken idiot who didnt listen to anyone because of YOLO. Sucks that he died but I have no sympathy for him dying because of his stupid alcoholic ways. Zero fucks if that makes me a bad person
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Xenocide said:

I mean, he didn't kill himself on purpose, but he did something willingly that led to his death. His death was an accident, not on purpose, a mistake. Him riding drunk was not.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    here comes some dislikes i feel but at least when i drove drunk i didnt drive 100 on the hightway, i drove ten and two and went like 30 all the way home lol
    No one knows how fast he was going, Christ on a bike you could fall off, hit your head in the wrong spot and that's that.

It's fucking stupid that we're debating whether this guy deserved to die or not or people trying to play tough guy and not be sympathetic. Fuck you. God forbid something like this happens to one of your close friends or family. How would you say if assholes were like, well fuck your friend, bf/gf, mom, dad, sibling... They had a few brews and died, they deserve it, it was on purpose. C'mon people get fucking real. Stop acting and be real. I know people wanna look hardcore online, but if the situation was close to you, you'd have a different point of view.
    HOODS said:

No one knows how fast he was going, Christ on a bike you could fall off, hit your head in the wrong spot and that's that.

It's fucking stupid that we're debating whether this guy deserved to die or not or people trying to play tough guy and not be sympathetic. Fuck you. God forbid something like this happens to one of your close friends or family. How would you say if assholes were like, well fuck your friend, bf/gf, mom, dad, sibling... They had a few brews and died, they deserve it, it was on purpose. C'mon people get fucking real. Stop acting and be real. I know people wanna look hardcore online, but if the situation was close to you, you'd have a different point of view.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i essentially agree with you, but getting drunk and making a mistake is one thing, but getting drunk all the time and flying on the highway as an adrenaline rush is a completely different story.. not saying thats the case but if it is then its hard to feel for him
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2012
    Where has anyone say he deserved to die? I just don't feel sorry for his stupidity
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's funny how people justify this kind of behavor
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wasn't a terribly big fan of their music but that sucks. RIP
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOODS said:

Well his wife does say he got on and full on gunned it and disappeared instantly. The accident happened a mile from their house. He may not have been going fast but based on what we know, the scale seems to weigh heavier towards the reckless driving side.
    The wife was prolly drunk too.

It's funny how people justify this kind of behavor

Nobody is justifying anything. Of course driving drunk was stupid. We just have sympathy for a guy who accidentally died.
    So if god forbid brad got wasted and jumped in the car, you'd feel no sympathy? GTFO.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    HOODS said:

So if god forbid brad got wasted and jumped in the car, you'd feel no sympathy? .

Why feel sympathetic for someone who chooses to drive drunk?
    inb4lists