Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Report: SUICIDE SILENCE Singer Killed In Motorcycle Crash - Nov. 1, 2012

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Defending drunk driving? Now that's new

No one deserves to die. Some people, like Mitch Lucker, earn that with their own choices. I feel bad for his family and friends but he did it to himself. No Pity For A Dumbass
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    If he had hit and killed a kid he would've been instantly considered a piece of shit, but because he just hit a pole it's just a mistake. He could've caused way more damage doing exactly what he was doing, he just got lucky.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No ones defending drunk driving.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    not gonna lie, mitch's wife sort of seems like a tacky hoe
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Yea she seems like a ditz judging by the vid lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    HOODS said:

No ones defending drunk driving.

Niggas be defending the actions though and saying people shouldn't be hard on him

Most normal people realize that drinking and driving is a bad idea. If you have a family that you care about it is an even worse idea. If you're living the dream and making tons of money off of what you love, you probably shouldn't be drinking and driving. Yes, people can make a mistake from time to time but if you don't think about how the action is going to affect your life then you have to deal with the consequences.

The adrenaline rush bullshit to me says that he spends most of his free time speeding around with his useless helmet, it was bound to happen eventually
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    If this had happened four years ago I'd be responding in the exact same way that Brian is right now.
    He died, he has family and kids and shit. He's an idiot for driving drunk yes, he didn't deserve to die doe. It's a senseless shame.

If this had happened four years ago I'd be responding in the exact same way that Brian is right now.

I guess it just depends on your feelings on alcohol. Drinking is fine, but I don't like the whole "everybody drink till you black out, yeah party woooo" shit. I get what you're saying about if you're out with friends and you've been drinking you can do shit without thinking, but idk man. It just bums me out because when people have so much going good for them they should be doing everything they can to not fuck it up
    I don't drink, I think Suicide Silence is the worst band next to Whitechapel, I just feel bad for dudes family and friends. It's a shitty situation.

Is it true they have a song called @you only live once doe?
    HOODS said:

I don't drink, I think Suicide Silence is the worst band next to Whitechapel, I just feel bad for dudes family and friends. It's a shitty situation.

Exactly what I'm saying. I feel for his family and friends, but I don't care about him
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Its pretty hipocritical for people to say they don't sympathize with his mistake.....i don't know a person alive who has had enough booze to make this mistake at least one time in there life
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited November 2012
    Hip
    Hip hop
    hip hop a critical
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2012
    rexum420 said:

Its pretty hipocritical for people to say they don't sympathize with his mistake.....i don't know a person alive who has had enough booze to make this mistake at least one time in there life

I don't. I know people who have driven drunk and if anything happened to them I would still feel no sympathy for them because they were the idiot who made the decision. I'd obviously be upset and feel sympathy for the rest of their family and friends, but not for the person. Now imagine if Mitch ran over a child and killed them before he crashed and killed himself, would we still be having this conversation about whether to feel sympathy for Mitch or not? I doubt it. Not to mention the dude was married and had a 5 year old
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    If you have an alcohol problem its not something most people are going to just drop cause they have a kid...yes they should but alcoholism is something that is very tough to beat....and most people who have kids are irresponsible in the first place....i just don't think its right for people to judge someone because they did something they have done more then once in there own life
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy