Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Report: SUICIDE SILENCE Singer Killed In Motorcycle Crash - Nov. 1, 2012

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Brian said:

It sucks that he's dead and it's a shame for his friends and family but it's irritating to see everyone being all "Yo Mitch, I thought your band was the worst thing ever and didn't know you but RIP"

It's nice to show respect but it's stupid if you didn't respect the person to begin with.

It's okay doe cuz now Dimebag, Paul Gray, and The Rev have a vocalist

If youre immature maybe. Even if you didn't like his music, its just music. Non fans can still sympathize for him as a father, son, brother, husband, etc.

Anyone whose first thought on the matter is "lol deathcore sucks" needs to get their priorities straight.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Brian said:

It sucks that he's dead and it's a shame for his friends and family but it's irritating to see everyone being all "Yo Mitch, I thought your band was the worst thing ever and didn't know you but RIP"

It's nice to show respect but it's stupid if you didn't respect the person to begin with.

lets not lump dime up with the others.

Dimes been jamming with Cliff, and Pete Steele and Vitek
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Brian said:

If youre immature maybe. Even if you didn't like his music, its just music. Non fans can still sympathize for him as a father, son, brother, husband, etc.

Anyone whose first thought on the matter is "lol deathcore sucks" needs to get their priorities straight.

=D>

Jake wit another W.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

lolyourdadisdead

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Once again, the article only says "motorcycle accident", doesn't say was hit by another driver or anything. Seems like someone was partying a little too hard on Halloween night

If the crash was not his fault then this is a tragedy. If he was being a typical douchebag on a motorcycle, he earned it
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It wouldn't surprise me if alcohol was involved, being Halloween night. I'll withhold judgement until autopsy reports are released. Still a blow to the scene, because like it or not, deathcore is very popular, and is becoming what a lot of people see metal as.
    I love winning with women
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brian said:

Once again, the article only says "motorcycle accident", doesn't say was hit by another driver or anything. Seems like someone was partying a little too hard on Halloween night

If the crash was not his fault then this is a tragedy. If he was being a typical douchebag on a motorcycle, he earned it

If he was drunk then this song pretty much covers it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h53H-sRG6gE

"You went to a party and drank lots of beer
    Instead of sleeping it off, you put your car in gear
    So I’m not sorry that you died in a crash
    You got what you deserved, you fucking piece of trash"
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Brian said:

but it's irritating to see everyone being all "Yo Mitch, I thought your band was the worst thing ever and didn't know you but RIP"

Just because some of us don't like his music doesn't mean this wasn't tragic, it's sad that a person who inspired thousands of people died. If he was found after an overdose it would be a little different.
    inb4lists
    A friend of mine made and posted this, and it made me sad a little.

inb4lists

Brian said:

but it's irritating to see everyone being all "Yo Mitch, I thought your band was the worst thing ever and didn't know you but RIP"

Just because some of us don't like his music doesn't mean this wasn't tragic, it's sad that a person who inspired thousands of people died. If he was found after an overdose it would be a little different.
    So dying by your own hands with drugs is different from dying by your own hand behind the wheel?
    We don't know the circumstances so I can't say for sure right now.
    inb4lists
    There was no mention of a collision. There was no mention of a hit and run. There was no mention of anything aside from motorcycle accident. It says police are looking into it, which means there was no obvious reason for his crash, so they're probably checking his blood for alcohol

Unless he hit black ice in California, he can suck a dick
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He should have been out trick-or-treating with his daughter instead
    LAXdef16 said:

He should have been out trick-or-treating with his daughter instead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihzp55Cuo7M
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Brian said:

this is crazy. if it comes out that it wasnt his fault, i have a feeling this will almost be on the same level as cliff burton. motor accident not his fault in one of the biggest young metal bands that was doing something new. obviously metal isnt as big as it was back then but in the metal community it is eerily similar.....unless it comes out he was being a dick motorcyclist.

Comparing a bass player playing bass better than most played guitar at the time to a generic deathcore frontman

Nice
    if you have ever seen them live you would know that he was anything but a generic deathcore frontman. like his band or not he was a top performer and frontman. he knew how to get a crowd into the show. i said almost the same level obviously cliff was argueably the best bass player in heavy music and mitch is not but he is still one of the best in his respective genre and better than most metal frontmen i have seen.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    So he's guilty until proven innocent.
    And where it say what time the accident was? Trick or treating is done by 8 pretty much everywhere I know.

Why I'm trying to stick up for the dude, I don't know. Probably just because I was looking through his twitter pics and they were all his daughter...and the motorcycle.
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    its always something when people die on here lol....they can't just die someones gotta speak up and say fuck him/her....hahahahhahaahhaha :))
    Someone i know made this, he's such a fucking douchebag lol

inb4lists