Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Report: SUICIDE SILENCE Singer Killed In Motorcycle Crash - Nov. 1, 2012

Comments

• TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

So he's guilty until proven innocent.

Regardless of how this turns out, I think it's a bullshit move to automatically assume he was in the wrong and essentially say that he deserved it without any information on his death other than the fact that it was a motorcycle accident. We get it Brian, you hate his band, but this whole guilty until proven innocent mentality is god damn aggravating. I'm surprised this is coming from you.
    I'm not saying this because I hate the band. I'm tired of these stupid celebs dying and being made out to be saints even though they were fucking stupid and caused their own deaths. Being irresponsible is not an admirable trait, especially when it causes you to lose your life.

There's more important shit going on right now, like a fucking hurricane destroying the east coast. People should be more concerned about that instead of switching the focus to another rockstar statistic that fucked up.

As I said, if it comes up that this was not his fault then it is a tragedy and I'll feel bad for him, but judging by how this shit usually goes, it's not looking that way.

tl;dr: I'm immature and ignorant and wasting my time trying to use some logic here. We miss you Whitney
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I think the point was you dont know whether or not it was his fault, so why immediately jump to "yeah fuck that guy its his own fault"
    Fair enough. On the same token though, I'm going off of all that's been given. I'm certainly open to having my mind changed by evidence but it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen/
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    To be fair though, I totally see where youre coming from. People will ignore the vast amount of important issues at hand, but i'll be damned if a rockstar does coke and dies and facebook becomes their official memorial page.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I heard about this this morning before work.. Mitch was such a cool guy I got to meet him once and every time I saw suicide silence was badass lots of energy... he was one hell of a frontman.. RIP mitch
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    According to the Los Angeles Times, the singer struck a light pole near the intersection of Main and 13th streets and was thrown from his 2013 Harley Davidson. The motorcycle continued sliding south on Main Street and struck a northbound 2007 Nissan Titan pickup.
    A month ago, Lucker spoke to Brittany Moseley, associate editor of AltPress.com, about second favorite hobby.

Asked what attracted him to motorcycles, Mitch said, "The danger in it. Being a frontman in a band, you get addicted to adrenaline rushes. When you're onstage, there's not more of a rush. When I get home from touring, I need to find something to match that so I don't get my adrenaline withdrawals. Being exposed to every element of danger while you're sitting on a motor — that, to me, is freedom."
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    jag said:

A month ago, Lucker spoke to Brittany Moseley, associate editor of AltPress.com, about second favorite hobby.

Asked what attracted him to motorcycles, Mitch said, "The danger in it. Being a frontman in a band, you get addicted to adrenaline rushes. When you're onstage, there's not more of a rush. When I get home from touring, I need to find something to match that so I don't get my adrenaline withdrawals. Being exposed to every element of danger while you're sitting on a motor — that, to me, is freedom."

At least he died doing something that he highly enjoyed
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    RIP. sad news. Never like to hear anyone in pass at such a young age in a tragic way. Bless his family and beautiful kid.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    iv been bummed all day...this sucks....hopefully he had something put away for his daughter
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    RIP Mitch

Im curious now if they'll get more bandwagon hoppers, or more people claiming to have loved the band, despite either hating or never hearing of them
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    DEATH TO FALSE METAL
    http://www.metalinjection.net/editorials/could-suicide-silence-frontman-mitch-luckers-death-been-avoided

"He was an alcoholic, and it's a been a big battle, I tried to stop him. I was in front of him begging him not to leave the house. Begging him. 'Just seriously, for us, don't leave.' And he did. And this is what happened.

"It's a wake-up call."

She continued, "He was an amazing man. He was a wonderful father and a great husband. And now he's gonna miss out on watching [his five-year-old daughter] Kenadee grow, because he decided to drink and ride.

"Just don't. Just think before you guys do something stupid. Please learn from this. Please."
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'll still wait on the toxicology reports, but it's looking bad for my sympathy for HIM at least.
    I love winning with women
    Interesting revelation. Lets see what kind of response this generates from the public.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    It wouldn't surprise me one bit honestly, I feel awful for his family, bandmates and friends.
    inb4lists
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Now I don't feel sorry for him or anybody. What a fucking idiot endangering not only his life but others as well. "It's natural selection"