Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hurricane Sandy

Comments

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2012

He was the one to bring my relationship into it when alex only defended meI
    He could also ignore or click block on the people joking about him!
    If youre gonna point a finger at me, point one at him too
    SORRY IF I CANT SEE HOW BOTH JOKES WERE EQUAL
    Go ahead, tell me how they are, ill wait

I am conversing with you now, so I will continue to treat it as such. That is why I am directing my stuff at you.. but if you want me to get started on him:

I never said he was innocent. He's not. The comment that sparked this disgusted me due to it coming out of left field. The family should be left out. That's part of the shit ping pong tho. Hes dishing back the stupidity here. It can/should easily be avoided. You know me better than to think I am comfortable about him bringing a deceased family member of a person I respect into this, especially given I have never had anything harsh to say about you. I don't participate in the bullshit because I really don't want to add to it but enough is enough. We've been around each other long enough to where we can be considered a small family. I think it is more fair to be offended by what is said here than if we were to join a random message board.

He is just as much a problem. All I keep reading is Wake needs to grow up. Wake is the problem. Wake this, wake that. It is a problem. I won't shy away from that. If it really is an issue, take matters into your own hand. He does his shit to get you riled up. I don't agree with it because it pollutes threads and generates stupid shit like this (Yes, I am admitting I am now participating in the shit ping pong by even getting involved and wasting my time typing this out). I think all parties involved in this are guilty since they arent doing anything to fix a problem. It's all finger pointing. If you want something to change, don't wait for someone else to act, act yourself.

How are the jokes equal? It's shit ping pong. I still don't get what's hard to get about that.

Gnomez said:

So it wouldn't be appropriate to insert a mcgyver pic right now? :(

It wouldnt be ok!
    Jag gets mad!
    When did I say I get mad? I just said the Wake stuff isn't funny. That hardly implies mad. Hey I won $5 on a lottery ticket... WELL WAKE WON $500!!!!!

8-| ok
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    so this one time....wake gave a 11.5/10 review :-O
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    The intent behind the jokes are not equal
    He said it with malice and looking to hurt
    No one making one upping jokes had that intent
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    jag said:

He was the one to bring my relationship into it when alex only defended meI
    He could also ignore or click block on the people joking about him!
    If youre gonna point a finger at me, point one at him too
    SORRY IF I CANT SEE HOW BOTH JOKES WERE EQUAL
    Go ahead, tell me how they are, ill wait

I am conversing with you now, so I will continue to treat it as such. That is why I am directing my stuff at you.. but if you want me to get started on him:

I never said he was innocent. He's not. The comment that sparked this disgusted me due to it coming out of left field. The family should be left out. That's part of the shit ping pong tho. Hes dishing back the stupidity here. It can/should easily be avoided. You know me better than to think I am comfortable about him bringing a deceased family member of a person I respect into this, especially given I have never had anything harsh to say about you. I don't participate in the bullshit because I really don't want to add to it but enough is enough. We've been around each other long enough to where we can be considered a small family. I think it is more fair to be offended by what is said here than if we were to join a random message board.

He is just as much a problem. All I keep reading is Wake needs to grow up. Wake is the problem. Wake this, wake that. It is a problem. I won't shy away from that. If it really is an issue, take matters into your own hand. He does his shit to get you riled up. I don't agree with it because it pollutes threads and generates stupid shit like this (Yes, I am admitting I am now participating in the shit ping pong by even getting involved and wasting my time typing this out). I think all parties involved in this are guilty since they arent doing anything to fix a problem. It's all finger pointing. If you want something to change, don't wait for someone else to act, act yourself.

How are the jokes equal? It's shit ping pong. I still don't get what's hard to get about that.
    I went down to the local deli last night and played quick draw (it's a NY game). I played 7 and 38..3 dollars and bonus which makes it 6. I won 60 bucks. Went down today and played 7 and 38 again. Won another 60. Giggity
    SHit..quoted wrong person..sorry
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I echo my statement from Grinds My Gears:

"Lol Wake needs to put a gun in his mouth.".

And lol at a thread about the worst natural disaster this year turning into a fight. I thought all the fights ended wit me? Guess not ahaha. It's been nice keeping my posting on this forum down.
    Episode said:

And lol at a thread about the worst natural disaster this year turning into a fight. I thought all the fights ended wit me? Guess not ahaha. It's been nice keeping my posting on this forum down.

You just stay the fuck out of the football thread. You don't belong there fairweather fan.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

STFU Erik you jumped up little home skool gimp
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    y was i even brought ibto thiz queerzbaitz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

The intent behind the jokes are not equal
    He said it with malice and looking to hurt
    No one making one upping jokes had that intent

I see I can't change your thoughts or consider another P.O.V. We're not going to get anywhere going back and forth since were both adamant to our beliefs here. I've said what I wanted. I'll continue to go back to watching. No hard feeling towards you at all, let that be known B. You're a good girl and I actively root for you in your endeavors and with Alex.
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    jag said:

Let's stop sitting on our ass

....... Huh?
    You've seen my dick and I've seen yours. Moving on..
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    From Hurricanes to hurtful comments to cock showing. Thread of the year nominee.

one time wake got so butthurt he made fun of bianca's dead sister...and people defended him...and jaycup liked all of jag's posts in hopes of n00dz...and a wild negro named erik appeared... ...

But jay knows he just needs to start up stickam and the clothes come off.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Jay sent me noods of himself once. I was blinded by his testicular glory.
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

one time wake got so butthurt he made fun of bianca's dead sister...and people defended him...and jaycup liked all of jag's posts in hopes of n00dz...and a wild negro named erik appeared... ...

and we laughed and laughed
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?