Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hurricane Sandy

Comments

• SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip

rexum420 said:

one time wake was stuck out in the desert...car wouldn't start...and his generator had no gas....he took it apart and tried to generate electricity on his own by spinning the turbine with his bare hands but that did not work....his only choice was to build his own battery and get the fuck out of there....

False. that time in the desert I actually fashioned two coat hangers into a jigsaw and used that to construct a twin turbo plane constructed of only coconuts and and cactii. You might be asking what was coconuts doing in the desert and honestly I have no answer for that. Perhaps a sparrow carried it.
    all I want to know - was it an African Swallow or a European Swallow?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alex said:

It doesn't matter. She's my girlfriend. I love her. I'm going to defend her when something like that is said to her.

:)) yeah you love her /sarcasm. Dude you forgot her birthday and then what do you do? "Congratulations on living to be 21" lol. that's funny shit.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Well I sure continue to go out and see her, so I must not really love her :-\"
    I love winning with women
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

monicaa said:

People say mean shit on the internet all the time. You people are fucking dumb.

Didn't you get butthurt when that guy from the ozzboards was talking shit to you?
    Butt hurt? No. That guy fallowed me around online for 3+ years and I pressed charges. Totally different situation.
    Alex said:

Well I sure continue to go out and see her, so I must not really love her :-\"

There's a difference between love and a booty call. But no worries, that shit gets confusing for us guys. :-bd
    If I didn't really love Bianca, I wouldn't travel across the country on my own dime for her. I'm surprised that someone who started their current marriage in an online relationship is saying that anyway :))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If the people on this forum don't mean shit to you maybe you should move on. Over the years I have met and become friends with many of these people in real life. And I plan on hanging out with more. If people actually caring about others on here bothers you that much maybe you should take a look at yourself as the one with problems.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited November 2012
    Alex said:

If I didn't really love Bianca, I wouldn't travel across the country on my own dime for her. I'm surprised that someone who started their current marriage in an online relationship is saying that anyway :))

That isnt love man. :)) spending money or time on a girl isnt love at all. Maybe you do love her, or maybe you just don't know what love is. You know, I remember the exact second I knew what love really was. And surprisingly enough it wasn't the day I met my wife.

But yeah you got me... I was just trying to yank your chain. I really dont have any problems with online relationships or yours either. My only real problem is with Bianca being a cunt to me, and so I was trying to get a rise out of you and her. success.
    >Wake telling me what love is
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    A lot of us used to be really close on the OG forum and I think a lot of those relationships carried through IRL or through facebook or whatever. However certain people dont have the same attitude as the OG members and I think why this forum isnt the same. Wake is one of those people.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    that paticular pump was on the opposite of the peoples in front of me gas tank..HELLO..pull up and reverse..Wanna leave it empty..Ill use it.
    Alex said:

correction. I didnt tell you what love is, I told you what love is not. Spending money or time on a chick isnt love.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    You guys should end this. This is a hurricane thread. Wanna fight..Come over to The NFL Thread..I'll gladly trade barbs with ya..
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    So jokes about wakes one upping that MANY OTHER PEOPLE had posted warrants a joke about my dead sister? Ok
    imageimage
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    NolaMetal said:

so how bout that hurricane

The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

Alex said:

correction. I didnt tell you what love is, I told you what love is not. Spending money or time on a chick isnt love.
    Sorry, Wake. I don't see how there isn't love present for someone who is on a very low college budget but still goes across the country to see his girlfriend.

If I just wanted sex, you think I'd fly all the way over? You didn't know me before you came here. I used to sleep around a bit. I'm not proud of what I did, but if that will prove the point to you, then there it is. I travel to see Bianca because I have something more than just a basic connection with her now.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Dont even worry about it, Alex
    Hes just trying to avert the situation onto something irrelevant again
    imageimage