Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hurricane Sandy

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    >listing forum memes
    >no paragraphs of doom
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Fuck.

I should kill myself.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I feel sad my calm down little fella fiasco didn't make the cut
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2012
    Sorry Jobe, just dont think its funny. I have no high standards for comedic value and I stand by the Wake thing being overdone and grade school playground humor.

Great it was maybe sorta funny the first time... Before it rapidly died and is a dead horse being beaten. I understand some of you dislike whst he posts so it adds to the humor, but not on my end.

Allow me to resume my spectating ways as Wake will be in here soon and I anticipate Ill get more reading material while I work.

Edit: an example of the level of freshness and comedic value the wake thing has is about as funny as still using "i remember my first _____". Funny for a few times then the point was gotten and the humor diminishes.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alex said:

Alex said:

>Wake telling me what love is

correction. I didnt tell you what love is, I told you what love is not. Spending money or time on a chick isnt love.
    Sorry, Wake. I don't see how there isn't love present for someone who is on a very low college budget but still goes across the country to see his girlfriend.

If I just wanted sex, you think I'd fly all the way over? You didn't know me before you came here. I used to sleep around a bit. I'm not proud of what I did, but if that will prove the point to you, then there it is. I travel to see Bianca because I have something more than just a basic connection with her now.
    Dude, I already conceded to you that you probably love her, and honestly dont really care if you do or don't. Remember I said I was just trying to yank your guys chain? However all I was really trying to say with that comment is that love is sometimes a difficult thing to really quantify. Spending money and time on a chick could be a reaction to a feeling you have that might be love, but the actual acts aren't love. They could be a sign of it, but they also might not be.

If you want to get technical- "love" is a complex chemical reaction that is generally thought to center around the limbic system, though, in humans, high level thinking in the frontal lobe heavily affects the outcome of the chemical reactions.

I personally don't really think that definition really does justice to defining what love really is. Because sometimes love can be very easily confused with lust, or confused with your desire to love someone. I suspect all three of these things have similar chemical reactions in the brain (im no neurologist so kinda just speaking out of my ass). Anyways how do you really know if you truly love someone? (that is a rhetorical question, not directed at you and Bianca).

Im 35 years old, and I don't even know if I can answer that question fully. It's something I think about often though because it's a fascinating aspect of humans. The first time I ever truly understood what love is in its core essence? The birth of my first child. But even knowing for 100% sure what love is, it's still a difficult concept to quantify and fully grasp.
    jag said:

I never said he was innocent. He's not. The comment that sparked this disgusted me due to it coming out of left field. The family should be left out. That's part of the shit ping pong tho. Hes dishing back the stupidity here.

Yeah... Jag is spot on in his analysis. And it's nice to see that the 'coming out of left field' wasnt lost. That was exactly what my intent was. Pretend like I was okay with retarded poking fun of me, and then flip that around to a whole new shocking level.

The intent behind the jokes are not equal
    He said it with malice and looking to hurt
    No one making one upping jokes had that intent

This is also spot on. Never was my intent an eye for an eye. You want to poke fun of me, then Im going to take it to a new level and will say whatever I deem necessary to hurt you. Im cool with friends making jokes with other friends, but you Bianca are not my friend by your own admission. And the other people making the jokes would say the same damn thing. So that's the point where one upping jokes stop being light hearted no big deal. You want to poke fun at me, and I will respond with malice and hurt.

Hey look... I was just one upping you. ha! get it?
    jag said:

Allow me to resume my spectating ways as Wake will be in here soon and I anticipate Ill get more reading material while I work.

For what it is worth, I aint even mad. Nor do I think I have said anything here today that needs to be flamed back with and continue the ping pong flame war. It's probably a good point to just let this whole thing die.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    jag said:

Sorry Jobe, just dont think its funny. I have no high standards for comedic value and I stand by the Wake thing being overdone and grade school playground humor.

Great it was maybe sorta funny the first time... Before it rapidly died and is a dead horse being beaten. I understand some of you dislike whst he posts so it adds to the humor, but not on my end.

Edit: an example of the level of freshness and comedic value the wake thing has is about as funny as still using "i remember my first _____". Funny for a few times then the point was gotten and the humor diminishes.

I would normally agree that it would have gotten stale by now, but the collection of source material keeps continuing to grow at a seemingly exponential rate. The proverbial "dead horse" refuses to die.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is difference of opinions in the end. You see it as material thats growing. I see it as already digging at the bottom of the barrel for the sake of digging. I could grab a fist full of sugar and stuff it down my throat and like it, I'm not going to vehemently defend my choice as "sugar is a great meal!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    YES WE CAN LET THIS DIE NOW BECAUSE WAKE HAS HAD THE FINAL WORD
    get the fuck out of here
    imageimage
    :)) okay... take your next shot. Im ready for round 2 O:-)
    edited November 2012
    and were back to when people would call troll when they said something that got negative feedback :))
    either way, theres kinda no coming back from the amount of butthurt you exuded
    imageimage
    I never said I was trolling. I was actually trying to genuinely upset you and make you cry. Judging by your reaction and your little online boyfriends reaction, I was pretty successful. No troll here.
    oh that was me being upset and crying?
    sorry, i forgot you knew more about me and my actions than i did
    pretty sure Alex actually got more offended than i did
    i was more confused
    imageimage
    lmao too bad those 'forum rules' were nixed or youd be banned for a personal attack
    just saying, we actually had rules here at one point
    imageimage
    :)) whatever princess. Look at your butthurt reactions today... I've obviously jarred you. So much so that you feel the need to start it up again.

lmao too bad those 'forum rules' were nixed or youd be banned for a personal attack
    just saying, we actually had rules here at one point

so would you. O:-)
    i mean, if you being a 35 year old man with a family and career find pleasure in trying to upset a 21 year old chick in another state by bringing up her dead sister because myself and others laughed at you...id rather be known to be a bitch and a cunt than what youve become known for just now
    i hope thats the lesson you teach your children some day
    that no matter how harmless the joke, its ok to go above and beyond just to TRY and hurt someone
    very immature if you ask me
    imageimage