Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hurricane Sandy

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Alex said:

Alex said:

>Wake telling me what love is

correction. I didnt tell you what love is, I told you what love is not. Spending money or time on a chick isnt love.
    You didn't know me before you came here. I used to sleep around a bit. I'm not proud of what I did

go on..
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

So jokes about wakes one upping that MANY OTHER PEOPLE had posted warrants a joke about my dead sister? Ok

A-Ha! I was waiting for this.

Warrant it? Fuck no. But it's also not even remotely mature to go in and out of threads with the Wake did this BETTER kind of shit (Bianca, I am not accusing you of this). Again, it's adding gasoline to a fire that needs to die. He won't stop, it's clear. Nobody is helping the cause by poking lame humor at him when you could, you know.. Take the high road. Ignore him. Block him. Do whatever. It's obvious that he's gonna keep dishing it and coming back if people keep acknowledging him by making him the butt of jokes.

Wake isn't the only one who should "grow up". To play the devil's advocate, why should he just take it and not dish it back. All I see is finger pointing at him as opposed to recognizing the jokes don't help. He took it to a new level and rightfully so if he's gonna keep receiving the attention via jokes.

Ladies and gents, this is the "shit ping pong" Jobe always refers to.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Tiger said:

NolaMetal said:

so how bout that hurricane

Hermaincain?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Because its an ongoing joke that he plays along with?
    You cant play along with something and then complain about people joking about it
    I still dont see how OTHER PEOPLE making the jokes makes it totally equal and ok to say what he said
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Gary said:

You guys should end this. This is a hurricane thread. Wanna fight..Come over to The NFL Thread..I'll gladly trade barbs with ya..

yeah there is more fighting in that thread...and never any personal jabs

THATS BECAUSE ITS ALL PERSONAL BITCH...FUCK YO GIANTS NIGGA!!!!

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    This sucks....

Henderson Apartments will remain closed until further notice. You cannot re-enter the buildings at this time to get any possessions, as it has been deemed unsafe by university and fire officials. We will let you know when Henderson will reopen as soon as we have that information.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    so theres a difference between the joke wake made and the jokes made about him....the jokes about him are actually funny....and there not made with malicious intent
    edited November 2012

Because its an ongoing joke that he plays along with?
    You cant play along with something and then complain about people joking about it
    I still dont see how OTHER PEOPLE making the jokes makes it totally equal and ok to say what he said

You're his target. It wont matter what you say. It's like the Catz vs Erik thing. Didnt matter what Erik said, Catz was there to say something. Erik should have form the start just blocked or ignored his shit. There is no law here saying you have to respond. You're only shaking the status quo. Look what happened when Erik began to ignore him.. the fights decreased. Could the same happen here? Only one way to find out. Stop acknowledging him. It's an open invitation to his rants if you keep responding to his shit. Why the hell do you respond to it when you're not fond of it?

The people behind you don't help your cause. Pointing the finger as if he's the only guilty party is asinine. Let's stop sitting on our ass pushing someone else to change when we should also look at ourselves as well and consider what we could do to help induce that change.

Again, shit ping pong.
    rexum420 said:

so theres a difference between the joke wake made and the jokes made about him....the jokes about him are actually funny....and there not made with malicious intent

I don't see the humor. It's grade school playground bullshit, on top of being overplayed. That's just my 2cents.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukky000z jagz y00z wrong erikfagz started it [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

And anyone who wishes to elaborate on what's funny about it, I'll be available all night to hear your side.
    Sorry, jag, didnt know the stick has gone so far up your ass
    Bottom line is he could have said something more on the level of the one upping jokes
    Youre a moron if you think what everyone was joking about was equal to what he said
    imageimage
    There's no stick up my ass. I'm about preserving a peace on this board. The shit between you, wake and alex needs to go. It's a cancer. You're not innocent here and I stand by that. You can't point a finger and expect the change to come to you at his point since it's ongoing. You can easily click block or scroll over his posts, but instead you keep responding. What part of you are setting yourself up by continually feeding his shit is hard to get? You can be dissatisfied with me all you want but you're part of the problem too since you have put no effort to bring a change to yourself here. You're not doing any good by responding to Wake over and over and over and over. You and I both know he will keep biting. It's ok, lets keep telling him to make a change and sit as it comes to us. Grow up Wake.

itt: jag lacks sense of humor

jag said:

And anyone who wishes to elaborate on what's funny about it, I'll be available all night to hear your side.

He was the one to bring my relationship into it when alex only defended me!
    He could also ignore or click block on the people joking about him!
    If youre gonna point a finger at me, point one at him too
    SORRY IF I CANT SEE HOW BOTH JOKES WERE EQUAL
    Go ahead, tell me how they are, ill wait
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    So it wouldn't be appropriate to insert a mcgyver pic right now? :(
    Gnomez said:

So it wouldn't be appropriate to insert a mcgyver pic right now? :(

It wouldnt be ok!
    Jag gets mad!
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!
    WE GOT FUN AND GAMES!
    imageimage
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    rexum420 said:

Gary said:

You guys should end this. This is a hurricane thread. Wanna fight..Come over to The NFL Thread..I'll gladly trade barbs with ya..

yeah there is more fighting in that thread...and never any personal jabs

THATS BECAUSE ITS ALL PERSONAL BITCH...FUCK YO GIANTS NIGGA!!!!

LOL! Your ok Rexum