Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bad Moon

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :(
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I can, but no kids are allowed at all. No cell phones permitted. I snuck my iPhone in with me yesterday, but my girlfriend called and I forgot to turn the fuckin ringer off. When it went off, they kicked me out. I had a video on it of my son for my dad. I only got to see him for like 15 minutes. Yesterday was probably the most frustrating day of my life
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Fucking fuck fuck stupid rules
    Your dad woulda loved that video :(
    How's your dad doin Satan?
    He's alright. They're putting a lot of pressure on me to make up with my brother and his bitch. It's kinda frustrating right now
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    SATAN said:

He's alright. They're putting a lot of pressure on me to make up with my brother and his bitch. It's kinda frustrating right now

Don't put up with their shit anymore Satan. You're better than that. If everyone is against you, then be the black sheep and show them what you're really made of.
    Black sheep rule - FTW
    Edit: and i didn't mean that in a sexual/kinky kinda way
    Yeah. This is pretty fucking hard to deal with. My brother posted all this shit on Facebook the week about getting back into skateboarding. I was like "wtf are you, 12 years old?". Last night they threw a bonfire party at my parents house. It's pretty dispicable. Nothing even slows them down
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Yeah, if you try to patch it up with them and essentially admit that you're wrong, nothing's going to change....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    turrble situation for me :-L
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Just tell them why you won't apologize in a formal kind of way. Show complete control of your frustration and try to get them to see why you're right in the whole situation. If they don't see it now they will eventually. At least I hope they would
    imageimage
    Just apologize and say
    "I'm sorry my brother is a dumb fuck and Im sorry his GF is a stupid bitch"
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    edited October 2012
    damn... sorry to hear about this .... at least i'm not the only one who's life is crumbling around them at the moment tho..... i feel like i'm fukn losing it, if it wasn't for my kids i would have disappeared already.
    TQ you still have me >:D<
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I just read this all for the first time. Why are people so shitty? The girlfriend thing and the part about people renting out houses just to destroy them had me pissed off. I hate trash
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :)) awesome work satan
    @Satan
    Your brothers a model?
    Did he get the looks AND the brains in the family ;)