Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bad Moon

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

Gnomez said:

You can't be serious?
    He shit in a bucket in his wardrobe?

:-j Completely True. yeah my brother is literally a bum that you might run into on the streets of SF. Only he lives in my moms basement. He is 33 now. The only time he didnt live in my parents basement is when he joined the military for 6 months. He was thrown into the brig for 6 months for being involved in some ketamine drug ring thing, dishonorably discharged, and went back to living in my parents basement. Oh and he drives a PT Cruiser :)) Im not sure which is funnier. The PT Cruiser or the shit bucket.
    That would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad
    What happens to a person like that.
    Where do they go in life?
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Gnomez said:

Tiger said:

Gnomez said:

You can't be serious?
    He shit in a bucket in his wardrobe?

Closet..

Wardrobe/closet
    Same thing
    I dont shit in mine though

=))
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:

I dont shit in mine though

I think you need to be crazy and homeless, before the logic behind a shit bucket beomes obvious. Just my theory.
    No im actually thinking it's quite a good idea

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    It troubling to hear so much misfortune around this time of year. At one time or another it's something we all deal with in our lives. Seeing support from people all over the world from others to whom we may never have met shows the hearts and humanity of everyone here.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    it's odd for me that i have to come here to get any sort of sympathy for my cause

my family seems to think i'm a raging dickhead and my girlfriend is playing the "i told you so." game instead of trying to make me feel better. fuckin' sucks
    Gnomez said:

That would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad
    What happens to a person like that.
    Where do they go in life?

Well currently He's driving a school bus. Apparently Washington state doesnt have the highest of standards for becoming a school bus driver.

I told my mom that when she dies, she should just leave everything to him... and give me and my youngest brother (who is married, has a kid almost two, and a BS in theology), nothing. I told her that we would understand if she left my middle brother everything, because his chances of survival are bleak. Sorry, but he aint moving in with me. If she does that, he wont be living on the street. At least for a while.

yeah it's sad. but what can we do?
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    SATAN said:

The next thing i knew, my mom texted me, telling me to delete the posts.

About an hour later, my sister chimed in via text as well letting me know that i was just making the situation worse.

So did you delete the posts?
    SATAN said:

fuck no

^:)^ =D> That's good to hear.
    I'm no bitchmade simp
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    to be up front i Will'd the last page and a half but my advice is that things like this (ugly relationships and family animosity towards a family member's significant other) are never pretty. remember your family was there before her and they will be there after her. if shes not blood you dont have to worry about burning bridges. i understand your brother may take her side on this matter but he has to know that youre doing this for his and your whole family's health and well being. do what you think is right and who cares if her or her family hates you or whatever. i would say try and distance yourself from her as much as possible based on your means. move out, try to move your parents out and leave your brother/gf to fend for yourself. if your mother owns the house and agrees with you, you could "evict" her and just throw all her stuff on the curb for when she gets home

i know this sounds cold but like i said. solutions to these things are always ugly
    My dad was supposed to be released today, but they're keeping him an extra night. It sucks because my son keeps crying, wanting to talk to him
    Can't you go visit him?