Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bad Moon

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I feel sorry for you Satan
    And the fact that it is now impacting on your kids
    Kids don't need to know about all the family drama and b/s - they just want to hang out and play with their cousins
    Why people have to bitch at each other on FB and by text is beyond me
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Im sorry to hear about this Satan. I want to say though, you're lucky that your dad didnt succeed. Now you have an opportunity to get through to him. He's gonna lose his job? He's got too much on his plate financially? Tell him worse case he he has a spot with you. right?

I know what it is like to lose a parent to suicide. It hurts. Hang in there man.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:

I feel sorry for you Satan
    And the fact that it is now impacting on your kids
    Kids don't need to know about all the family drama and b/s - they just want to hang out and play with their cousins
    Why people have to bitch at each other on FB and by text is beyond me

it's pathetic is what it is. here i am doing the right thing, trying to put an end to this nonsense and i'm being made out to be the bad guy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    >:D<

that sucks man...but its your birthday..i know it sucks when people don't call or text your happy birthday...i had someone who i considered my best friend do that a couple years ago and it really tore me up inside and i didn't have all that stuff going on around me...but you have your girl and your kids...take them out for dinner or something...do something with the ones that you know do love you and care for you to distract yourself

Im sorry to hear about this Satan. I want to say though, you're lucky that your dad didnt succeed. Now you have an opportunity to get through to him. He's gonna lose his job? He's got too much on his plate financially? Tell him worse case he he has a spot with you. right?

I know what it is like to lose a parent to suicide. It hurts. Hang in there man.

i really hope he doesn't lose his job. this can't be good, especially since the job knows what happened. if he loses his job and doesn't get one relatively soon, my parents will lose everything. they sit on 8 acres with a 4 car garage and a barn next to a national forest. their house is beautiful.
    And BTW the shit and frustration you are going thru would totally piss me off too.
    Your bro sounds like he needs to get his shit together
    Why do people end up with so much baggage?

The stupid in those fb comments you posted make my head hurt. I'm sorry you're dealing with bullshit like this

it made my head hurt, too.

i dont know how anyone looks at what's going on and thinks that i'm overreacting
    SATAN said:

i really hope he doesn't lose his job. this can't be good, especially since the job knows what happened. if he loses his job and doesn't get one relatively soon, my parents will lose everything. they sit on 8 acres with a 4 car garage and a barn next to a national forest. their house is beautiful.

Yeah... I hope he doesnt lose his job or home either. But what I was trying to say is that even if that did happen, make sure you dont lose him too.
    Gnomez said:

And BTW the shit and frustration you are going thru would totally piss me off too.
    Your bro sounds like he needs to get his shit together
    Why do people end up with so much baggage?

his biggest problem is the way my mom constantly babys him. he's never been forced to get up, get out and get something. he'll be 26 in december and has never lived outside of their house. i mean, it's their fault that this is all happening, but deep down it's because they're too nice to kick her out. personally, theres no way i could go on living there the way my brother and the girlfriend do. i have too much pride. every time it gets brought up why they arent trying to find work, you get an excuse. once, she really responded "my license and social security card don't have the same name, and the job wouldn't hire me unless they were". :|
    :)) that's a little funny honestly. dumbest excuse ever
    i thought my head was gonna explode when she said that shit. it was a good job, too. my cousin had pulled strings to get it for her and she just blew it off.

there was another job that she actually got. she faked a knee injury the second day she worked and never went back. all these people out there that can't find work, then this bitch finds a few decent jobs and would rather bleed my parents dry

yeah not even knowing her that pisses me off....iv never left work early...or tried to get out of work...i work my ass off...and this is the first time i have ever struggled to get work in my life....it just doesn't make sense to me how people don't wanna work
    My brother is almost the same way Satan, except he doesnt have his GF live with him in their basement. Although he might if he could actually land a GF :)) Once, no joke, my mom was putting away his clothes and she smelled this horrible smell coming from his closet. So she checked it out and found a 5 gallon water jug filled with piss and shit. I can't make this up. My brother was so fucking lazy that he couldnt walk literally 10 feet from his bedroom to the bathroom to take care of business. Instead he thought it would be a better idea to shit in his closet and then empty that jug out every month or so.

My mom is like "Joel. I dont know what to do with him. What am i doing wrong?" I said "Mom. he is 30 years old, living in your basement rent free, and shitting in a bucket. The only people I know that shit in buckets that they lug around with them are crazy homeless people. You know what you do? KICK HIM OUT".

and what was the outcome? - They are moving in Nov, and he is moving with them.
    You can't be serious?
    He shit in a bucket in his wardrobe?
    my brother gets by on his looks. his girlfriends are always cute. he's had 2 in the last few years that were actually cool and everyone would've liked for him to stick with them. he cheated on both. one of them is a pretty successful chiropractor, the other runs a bar. both make good money and were pretty. it seems sometimes like whenever things are going well for him, he feels the need to fuck everything up and go in the wrong direction. i wanna break his jaw most of the time
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Gnomez said:

You can't be serious?

Closet..

The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Gnomez said:

You can't be serious?

:-j Completely True. yeah my brother is literally a bum that you might run into on the streets of SF. Only he lives in my moms basement. He is 33 now. The only time he didnt live in my parents basement is when he joined the military for 6 months. He was thrown into the brig for 6 months for being involved in some ketamine drug ring thing, dishonorably discharged, and went back to living in my parents basement. Oh and he drives a PT Cruiser :)) Im not sure which is funnier. The PT Cruiser or the shit bucket.
    iv got a buddy who is like that....he is a fucking idiot but i love the dude to death
    SATAN said:

my brother gets by on his looks. his girlfriends are always cute. he's had 2 in the last few years that were actually cool and everyone would've liked for him to stick with them. he cheated on both. one of them is a pretty successful chiropractor, the other runs a bar. both make good money and were pretty. it seems sometimes like whenever things are going well for him, he feels the need to fuck everything up and go in the wrong direction. i wanna break his jaw most of the time

man I hate dudes like that.
    Tiger said:

Gnomez said:

You can't be serious?

Closet..

Wardrobe/closet
    Same thing
    I dont shit in mine though