Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bad Moon

SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
edited October 2012 in Debate & Discourse
So...there's Chuck's situation with his sister and nephew

Then Mike and his wife

Yesterday, my Father was admitted to a hospital after a suicide attempt

I'm sick to my stomach and have been all night. It came completely out of nowhere. He's usually a really light hearted, fun loving, goofy-ass dude. The worst part is that he's been having trouble at work and might lose his job over this. He financially supports 10 of my family members. If that happens, things are about to crumble all around me. My mom also has a degenerative spinal condition that, per doctors, is incur able and will slowly kill her. If they lose their insurance, she's gonna be in a bad spot, too. So much emotion...

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm sorry Nick. That's terrible. I hope things get better for you >:D<
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    This is slightly selfish, but this just ruined my birthday weekend. Everybody is fighting now. This sucks
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    god I'm sorry *please don't be trolling*
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Wow, I'm sorry man. :( >:D< I really hope everything turns out okay.
    imageimage
    Definitely not trolling
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Man that sucks.
    I hope your dad is okay and your family rally around him to support
    And help him
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    damn dude... :(

best wishes >:D<
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited October 2012
    I'm sorry, man. :(
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    I'm sorry Nick. :( We are here for you if you need anything at all. >:D<
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    Satan's right, you know - it's the Hunter's moon
    it was new on monday at 7:03 am ET and will be full on Oct 29 at 3:49 pm ET

I'm not expecting anyone to believe in astrology, but yeah, the coincidence is bizarre.
    Some nasty shit blew up at my job last night and without digressing into my own problems
    I know what your dad is going through.

I can't believe all the crazy stuff that you guys are going through. but you all are a great support system for eachother. as fucked up as it can get sometimes.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    what the hell is going on with the people on here lately?

im just waiting for Wakes thread putting everyone elses to shame 8-|
    imageimage
    Hopefully no more bad/horrible stuff will happen to anyone [-O<
    imageimage
    I'm a bit worried I'm going to get a call saying something happened to my mom, grandma, grandpa, one of my uncles or something. I always worry about them regardless :-S
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I'm sorry. >:D< I hope everything works out ok. Hang in there.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I'm so depressed right now

So...my brother has had an unfortunate series of girlfriends dating back to 2006. There have been 4 of them over that span, and all of them have had something pretty severe wrong with them. The most recent one showed up around Christmas last year. Within 2 weeks of meeting my brother, she had moved in with him in the basement of my parents house. Within a month, she moved her kids in permanently. It should be mentioned at this point that she was married and pretty much hopped from her husbands bed into my brother's and the husband was not too happy about it. Somehow, he got the number to my parents house and proceeded to ring the phone off the hook for the better part of the next 4 months. I even went there once when she was in Texas with her family and he was still calling. The entire time she's been around, it's been touchy feely with the relationship. She fights with my brother and proceeds to take it out on the rest of the family. I've seen instances where she would come up from the basement, change over her laundry and make herself breakfast then go back downstairs without speaking a word to anyone...while everyone in the room greeted her and tried to be nice. Her kids are a pain in the ass, too. The 4 year old talks worse than my 3 year old and doesn't listen for shit. The 1 year old (who was 3 months when she moved in) has ear problems and screams constantly. My brother is hardly the model parent anyways. He spends most of his day playing video games and has already gotten dfacs sent to my parents house because of something that happened at the 4 year olds school.

Around April, my dad started having to take antidepressants. He blamed it on his job. See, he works for a paper company. His industry is dying and the printers he has to work with are all strapped financially and love to place blame all over the place as to why things aren't doing well. So, they blame my dad a lot. This one company in Florida complained because, even though he had to break down the press and clean everything, he didn't wear khaki pants and that offended him. His boss knows its mostly bullshit, but they're at the mercy if their clients, so my dad has ended up on probation. He also owns several rent homes. Since the economy tanked, he's had an epidemic of people moving into his rent houses, destroying the house, then skipping out without paying. One of the houses has had this happen 3 times in the last 18 months. Anyways, this is all to illustrate how much stress he's under. So, having an extra 3 mouths to feed on top of my bum-ass little brother has kinda been a heavy load.

Thursday night he tried to kill himself.

On Satruday, my brother posted more of their relationship drama on Facebook. When I texted him to see what was going on, he responded that the 4 year old had been acting up again and that the girlfriend had been blocking anyone from disciplining him. This has been a common problem. At that point, I'd had enough of her (long time coming), and responded "get rid of her. This is just too much right now".

Next thing I know, she's posted something on Facebook aimed at me, saying that if I have a problem with her and her kids that I need to be up front about it instead of "being two-faced". So, my dad is in the hospital in large part due to the stress she brought on him, but she thinks she can put me on blast on fb? I responded something along the lines of "my dad's health is much more important to me than you. You and Alex need to get jobs and your own place if you want to play house. Real talk. Go back to mom's". In response, she posted something I couldn't understand. I was ill, but I kinda shrugged it off because I was supposed to take my son to a parade and had to get going. So we go to the parade and when I get back there are several responses on the fb post from her family basically telling me to go fuck myself, all of which she had "liked". It went like this

imageimage

The next thing i knew, my mom texted me, telling me to delete the posts.

About an hour later, my sister chimed in via text as well letting me know that i was just making the situation worse.

Today is my birthday, and none of my family have called or texted at all. My sister had come down from Louisville, but has now left to return without bringing her kids over to play with my son, even though we just let her oldest daughter and my son talk on the phone Friday and they were expecting to play together. They seem to have chosen that freeloading bitch over me.

I'm so dejected right now.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Oh man. I'm so sorry. :( >:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage