Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey guys

1234568»

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Hope you're hanging in there Chuck!!! >:D<
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    There's some sketchy shit going on right now... There are questions rising as to how my nephew died. The ex killed my sister, took the kid and ran to the other guys house where he open fired on the new guy and his parents. They also had a gun. Somewhere after the shootout between them, the ex himself called 911 to report that his son had been shot. Regardless, it is his fault no matter what way you look at it. I don't know how I feel right now. I want to say there's a part of me that feels better believe he didn't just kill his own son on purpose, but really I don't feel any different at all...maybe even worse.
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Wow his 15 year old brother went to the news. Apparently he said "If anything happens to me tonight, I want everything to go to you and my son." as he was leaving to go to my sisters house. What the fuck, how does that not tip you off that something bad is about to happen.
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    damn dude...
    >:D<
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Wow his 15 year old brother went to the news. Apparently he said "If anything happens to me tonight, I want everything to go to you and my son." as he was leaving to go to my sisters house. What the fuck, how does that not tip you off that something bad is about to happen.

Sounds like the kid wants free stuff and publicity but he's prob telling the truth
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG