Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey guys

GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
edited October 2012 in Debate & Discourse
I know you probably think I'm dumb for coming to a forum to say this, but I figure some of you will start to see this on facebook. Last night while I was seeing Kvelertak, there was a shooting at these apartments in my township. They're not very good, I just figured it was a drug deal. When I got home...my mom told me that my sisters ex boyfriend went nuts and killed her along with my nephew. He tried to kill the guy she was seeing along with his kids, but luckily the cops managed to kill his fucking ass. Part of me wishes he would have lived so he could rot with the guilt of murdering his own son. I just don't even know what to feel. It hasn't hit me yet...I'm basically just going about life normally...That's part of the reason I'm leaving this. A) You guys would find out anyway thanks to the magic of facebook and the amount of people posting about it and tagging me. B) Should probably do it before everything sinks in and I become a wreck. I'm sure this is really awkward, but I felt it was better than just letting you guys wonder.
image Photobucket

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Sorry Chuck >:D<

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't even know what to say bro. Words won't change or prolly make you feel better. Hang in there, talk about it to anyone to keep your feelings open and don't stuff them in. I'm so sorry dude.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Omg chuck. I'm so sorry. :(
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I'm scare because of what I'm not feeling. None of this seems real...Right now all I'm worried about is my mom. Thanks for everything guys...I have a feeling I'll be out of here for a short time.
    Amber and Jorge, one day I thought I'd have a kid and he'd have this wonderful aunt and a great older cousin...
    image Photobucket
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    I'm so sorry Chuck. :( Just hang in there the best you can and know that all of us are here for you. >:D<
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn thats beyond horrible. Sorry dude.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Im sorry to hear this chuck. take care man.... I wouldnt be concerned that the enormity of it hasnt grabbed a hold of you yet. It's just the calm before the storm. You have my deepest sympathy. >:D<
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That's horrible sir. You know we are always here if you need to talk about things.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Oh my god, Chuck. :( >:D< >:D<
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ...I don't even know what to say, this is the realest shit that ever went down on here. And I know there ain't enough "Aww I'm sorry man."s in the world to actually help. So, I'm not gonna go that route. I can't even imagine dealing wit that, eventually, we all lose family, but the last way I'd ever want that to happen is by murder. Like I said, don't really know what to say, I always wondered how it would be on here if one of us got killed, or was involved in serious shit like this, and I gotta say, it kinda got me shook, me and you weren't really "close" or friends, but you're one of the few on here that I was always chill wit, and know you have my deepest sympathies. Guess all I can really say is try your fucking best to stay stable through all this, you seem to have a pretty happy life otherwise. And be there for your Mom, she's gonna take it even worse. Damn.......
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yo chuck is like one of the only people here to have never pissed me off, like ever. You're a chill dude man, you'll get through this. Like Erik said, be there for your mom for now. It will hit you eventually and don't hold it in. We all care about you man. Hang in there brother.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Omg chuck...im so sorry
    From someone who has also lost a sister, i can tell you i felt the same way as far as it not hitting until later and just going on normally
    If you need anything, message me
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

I know you probably think I'm dumb for coming to a forum to say this, but I figure some of you will start to see this on facebook. Last night while I was seeing Kvelertak, there was a shooting at these apartments in my township. They're not very good, I just figured it was a drug deal. When I got home...my mom told me that my sisters ex boyfriend went nuts and killed her along with my nephew. He tried to kill the guy she was seeing along with his kids, but luckily the cops managed to kill his fucking ass. Part of me wishes he would have lived so he could rot with the guilt of murdering his own son. I just don't even know what to feel. It hasn't hit me yet...I'm basically just going about life normally...That's part of the reason I'm leaving this. A) You guys would find out anyway thanks to the magic of facebook and the amount of people posting about it and tagging me. B) Should probably do it before everything sinks in and I become a wreck. I'm sure this is really awkward, but I felt it was better than just letting you guys wonder.

reading sux cant you simplify it fer simp bitchz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Holy shit man. Im sorry :(

Here for you >:D<
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Even though words won't do much, I feel it needs to be said. I'm so sorry Chuck. I can't even imagine what you're going through. Just know that you have my thoughts and support and can message or text me whenever. Whatever you need to do to feel better. I wish for the best for your family as well in dealing with this.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I really don't know what to say, that's beyond awful.
    inb4lists
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    I don't know how to respond to that other than stating the obvious that it sucks.

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    That is truly deeply tragic Chuck.
    I feel so sad and so sorry for you my friend.
    KIA KAHA bro - stay strong.
    My thoughts go out to you and your family
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seriously sorry to hear man. Stay strong
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Im sorry chuck :( what your going through is indescribable, but its a natural thing when you lose someone for you not to have feeling about it right away, your body is in a state of shock. Im sure for your worry for you mom is part of it. You don't want her to see that your hurting cause your worried about her. Iv experienced death a lot man, just take your own path do what you need to do to get through this. Maybe find a quiet place to talk to yourself about your feelings. Everyone has a different way of dealing with death just know that if you ever need to talk to anyone were all here for ya man