Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey guys

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Holy shit. I don't know what to say man, that's fuckin' horrible. I'm sorry something like this happened to you and your family. A similar tragedy has happened to one of my friends before....I never thought something like it could happen to one of us on here. I guess it's just one of those things you just never think is possible. I truly hope the very best for you, your family, and everyone that knew your sister and nephew. Keep strong and be there for your mom and others. If you ever need anyone to talk to we're all here
    :( >:D<
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Chuck I'm so so sorry this happened. You and your family are in my thoughts today. Love you man.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn dude, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    that sucks ass. i wish you and your family the absolute best and may you hit the lottery
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Words aren't enough to tell you how sorry I am to hear this, dude.

You know you can come to us for anything. I'm glad you did :( >:D<
    I love winning with women
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Words can't describe how sorry I am for you and your family Chuck :( >:D<
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Omg Chuck I'm so sorry >:D< You know we're all here for you.
    imageimage
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    [-O< sending out a little prayer. my heart goes out to you

we lost one of our older sisters a little over twenty years ago (oh god has it been THAT long?)
    all I can say is you'll never really get over it, it only gets easier to accept over time.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

I know you probably think I'm dumb for coming to a forum to say this, but I figure some of you will start to see this on facebook. Last night while I was seeing Kvelertak, there was a shooting at these apartments in my township. They're not very good, I just figured it was a drug deal. When I got home...my mom told me that my sisters ex boyfriend went nuts and killed her along with my nephew. He tried to kill the guy she was seeing along with his kids, but luckily the cops managed to kill his fucking ass. Part of me wishes he would have lived so he could rot with the guilt of murdering his own son. I just don't even know what to feel. It hasn't hit me yet...I'm basically just going about life normally...That's part of the reason I'm leaving this. A) You guys would find out anyway thanks to the magic of facebook and the amount of people posting about it and tagging me. B) Should probably do it before everything sinks in and I become a wreck. I'm sure this is really awkward, but I felt it was better than just letting you guys wonder.

reading sux cant you simplify it fer simp bitchz
    Yeah.

His sister and nephew were murdered you fucking twat.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My heart goes out to you as well. I couldn't imagine. Again, my condolences and I hope you get to a point where you can come back again soon.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i cant believe i read that, im in tears for you dude. we should do something to help his family out start a fund or something
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    NolaMetal said:

we should do something to help his family out start a fund or something

Put on a concert somewhere, and whichever one of us is in that area, sends the money.

?
    inb4lists
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Damn dude im really sorry :( We are all here for you bro.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So sorry Chuck :(

We have been friends for a long ass time man and this does hurt to see you in pain like this. Words aren't enough but you know I'm here and the rest of us are here if you need to talk or just need a laugh to help you through this. This may be a forum be we are all family.

>:D<
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    really cute kid. It's unfathomable for me how anyone can take the life of a child, let alone his own child.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

really cute kid. It's unfathomable for me how anyone can take the life of a child, let alone his own child.

yeah. unfathomable is a perfect word for this.