Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    One of the greatest things I've ever heard..

*Tom Petty's I Won't Back Down starts playing*
    Dillon: Come on enough Petty, let's move on
    Me: nah man we're feeling Petty right now
    Dillion: But Chuck, we're not even facing any adversity right now

Edit: And for smoking some of the shittiest weed I've ever had, it was still a great ass night.
    image Photobucket
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Damn I'm soo high right now
    Hash knocks you THE FUCK out
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just smoked and i'm now eating pizza and watching nfl redzone... its a good sunday.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    OMFG ITS SUNDAY I FORGOT
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    aaaand of course
    denver is loosing
    Last night we did a McDonalds run...It's a McD's/gas station...there's two cops sitting in the parking lot. What do we do? We all walk in to McDonalds, proceed to order 1 50 piece mcnugget meal, a 10 piece meal, 5 cookies...Then the ice machine turned into the exorcist and started spazzing out.
    image Photobucket
    What's the best way to smoke hash?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Dont youdo it with a hot knife or somethiung?
    Yea but if you don't have a torch lighter or an electric stove it takes a long time to heat up
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Yea but if you don't have a torch lighter or an electric stove it takes a long time to heat up
    Use your schools electric stove.
    edited December 2010
    What's the best way to smoke hash?
    Put a pin through a small piece of cardboard so the pin is sticking straight up, cut out the bottom of a 2 liter bottle, put said hash on top of the pin, light hash, then put the bottle over the hash and pin when its smoking, let bottle fill up, unscrew the cap, inhale, enjoy.

Or you could use the same concept with a glass and straw instead. It may not be the best way to smoke hash but its a way to smoke hash.
    I've done something like that before
    Legit
  • n0r3macn0r3mac Posts: 635 salt miner
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    First blunt of the harvest
    edited December 2010
    That headband is really good
    Thats what kind it is too haha : D
    I need some advice from someone who knows more about shrooms than I do...which could probably be everyone. I'm sure UP can cover this one for me. I'm assuming the cost varies just as much as weed..but I was told that $30 would be enough to give two people a good time. I guess that's not helpful because I wasn't even told how much would be included with that much money..So basically what I'm asking is, what's good for what price for a bunch of broke kids?
    image Photobucket
    Street price for shrooms is gonna tend to stay around 30 for an eighth.
    And 8 is good for 2 people if your new to it.

It's pretty much like, if you're still asking how much to take you're probably only gonna need half an eighth
    Ya I'd spend 40 give each person 2 gs if that's how much they go for in your area
    If its $30 for an 1/8th of shrooms and 2 of you split it and its your first time tripping you should definitely be all set. I did over an 1/8th my first time and it was too much for me to handle haha.

I'd definitely start slow with shrooms. My shroom days are over, got sick both times I took them.
    Buzz just picked up about them at school...so my group of friends figured we might as well try them too. Definitely not against the idea.
    image Photobucket
    I'm about to go outside and smoke in 22 degree weather and come back in to watch the rest of monday night football.